Life's A Beach In Thailand

Kan Win

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knowing many parts of Thailand are being hit by rain...and flooding, this is what the north end of Samui was like today .thumbsup.gif ... perfect! (it might be different in a few weeks thoughw00t.gif )

Happy Kayakers!

west%2520end%2520Maenam%2520beach%2520%2

Happy swimmers! Novel way to get a toddler in water .... hold on baby!

Blue skies and a few white puffy clouds! thumbsup.gif

West end of Maenam beach!

A different vendor ever few minutes or less .... Hua Hin Beach .... w00t.gifcrazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif ..... Give me a beach with out being pestered, like most on Samui or KP thumbsup.gif

She almost spoiled the view ....whistling.gif

Hau%2520Hin%2520%2520Oct%25203%252C%2520

You name it, it seems you can buy about every thing on the HH beach!

Great pictures Jimmy...thumbsup.gif

Hua Hin.... 2005... why I've never been back! .... too many people shock1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Q3XOm0fuQs.pngI guess many people like that.... (obviously!) but give me a quieter beach such as Maehaad beach posted above .... thumbsup.gif

Hau%2520Hin%2520%2520Oct%25204%252C%2520

Go to the south....Khao Takieb...more lovely and not many ppl. I love Khao Takieb....rolleyes.gif

^ Thanks for the nice comments guys!

I must have taken a hundred snaps of that net being thrown, yesterday... it was the first time this kid had ever used one...thumbsup.gif

My neighbour wanted to have a go today, it was not successful... Plop! biggrin.png ..... I knew well enough not to try myself... facepalm.gif

IMG_7609.JPG

Looking in amazement of how it's done! ... it's the outward push with the left hand! wink.png

IMG_7611.CR2.jpg

Nope he's still not got it!

IMG_7614.CR2.jpg

Off north west coast of Samui, not one of Samui's best beach areas for beaches....but Kayaking would be fun!

IMG_7645.JPG

That's Nathon in the distance... I like the turtle umbrella stands! wink.png

IMG_7644.JPG

A little bit down the road you can go tell Santa if you have been naughty or good! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

IMG_7656.CR2.jpg

^ So now we know where Santa goes to relax...

Thanks SJ!

He's been going there for years, it's on a very obscure road, that 99.99 % of people would never see him... I don't know how that bar survives... it's not an attractive beach either !

Nice walk around that point at low tide though....thumbsup.gif

IMG_7657.CR2.jpg

Bangkok Airways................/ Mr. A's ride to the beach cabin......../ Check inblink.png...., Don't bother!, leave it to your friends(Thanks, Jimmythumbsup.gif)!

Check out me funky landlord...cool.pngcool.png , Notice the 1 Asahi in his fridge......coffee1.gif .....burp.gif

IMG_1764.JPG

Leave travelling clothes on/ Toss the phone on the beach/ Keep running DAL, you are almost there! Aaand just jump of, as fast as you can into that Gulf of Thailand..

IMG_1770.JPG

Bliss! I'll go here again, very soon.thumbsup.gif. No jesting.

Archived