BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dancealot

Food Photography

Phetchabun somewhere along route 21 towards Lomsak.

post-70928-0-26944500-1359495917_thumb.j

The iron shrimp restaurant

Good food photo's + info of the establishment

1 pic a post/ same ruleswai2.gif

15 Baht boat noodles, Wat Takien, Nonthaburi: 100.422721 ; 13.828006

Wat Takien has a small talad nam, with some very interesting statuary. Open 7 days, with weekends, being busier with more vendors.

post-84869-0-39174200-1359499306_thumb.j

Excellent post and you did not warp it like in the temple thread. Top marks Mr. Curt.thumbsup.gif

Here is a sushi worm, from "Only You" Rama III area: 100.534794 ; 13.699789

post-84869-0-08527600-1359507291_thumb.j

@Curt1591 - You might want to take a peek at this pinned topic - Posting images. It will explain how to keep the "Attached Thumbnails" message from displaying in your posted image replies.

@Curt1591 - You might want to take a peek at this pinned topic - Posting images. It will explain how to keep the "Attached Thumbnails" message from displaying in your posted image replies.

I will try better in future posts. But, just out of curiosity, since the image is still a "thumbnail", is it just that reading "Attached Thumbnails" is annoying?

post-84869-0-48379100-1359513152_thumb.j

I will try better in future posts. But, just out of curiosity, since the image is still a "thumbnail", is it just that reading "Attached Thumbnails" is annoying?

I'm just a neat freak and like things tidy. tongue.png No real affect on the forum otherwise.

that looks bloody good, what is it?

that looks bloody good, what is it?

Just a salad at the aforementioned "Only You" restaurant.

This is a Jolly good Fred Theard. Thank you Moustache member. Your smelling could also be improved, try (mustache).

Now, back to the topic at hand

Backpackers Delights,

Banana Pancake, accompanied with a Leo Beer and the best thing in Thailand, Mossy Spray w00t.gif

large.jpg

The Spray is NOT to flavour the food nor the beer btw sick.gif. It's for your legs wink.png whilst dining in outdoor places.

Photo take in Kan whistling.gif

Win thumbsup.gif

Mmmmm... i just love to get my mouth around these... sexy tasty stuff ! ..licklips.gif

8430730050_cd88c2ccb5_c.jpg

Salak Fruit