Food Photography

Dancealot

Why eat quality fresh food when you can have delicious 711 plastic microwave food

post-70928-0-94765700-1360257648_thumb.j

bah.gifsick.gif

I enjoy looking through these photo threads, lets say I am happy to agree to disagree.

When I go to Issan, I live entirely on 711 cuisine, I am fed up of that crap they call food and chicken that is still bleeding, rats, maggots and rotten seafood.

Those little 20 baht burgers re addictive anyway.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey watch out there DAL....... or I'll get this lady to give you a paddling! .... with the look of her face, I would not want to argue with her! biggrin.pngtongue.png

That's an awful sounding song! w00t.gif

This was a funeral "party" dinner being prepared... someone missed out on a good meal! whistling.gif

/end quote /footnote.

Only the negative focused reader would (mis)interpret, that posting your funeral cooking picture would presumably contain the slightest of correlations with your first and second line.

So because i am so found of your postings Mr. SamuiJimmy, in respect i answer you like THIS!

Krabi 2012.

post-70928-0-27395700-1360433975_thumb.j

Crappy shot i knowcoffee1.gif But it helps me in making my point.

From the 'After Tsunami Restaurant'

post-70928-0-40484400-1360434388_thumb.j

You should try their Steamed Plah Bhok.. It is lovely..thumbsup.gif

post-70928-0-77936400-1360434403_thumb.j

And @ Mr. SamuraiJimmy :

Why eat quality fresh food when you can have delicious 711 plastic microwave food

post-70928-0-94765700-1360257648_thumb.j

bah.gifsick.gif

I enjoy looking through these photo threads, lets say I am happy to agree to disagree.

When I go to Issan, I live entirely on 711 cuisine, I am fed up of that crap they call food and chicken that is still bleeding, rats, maggots and rotten seafood.

Those little 20 baht burgers re addictive anyway.

@ Mr. Terry : i think you are missing a world of bliss. It your personal choice and nobody can argue with that.

Quite enviro friendly using the crematorium to cook dinner at the same time.

@ Mr. Diddums : cheesy.gif It is not a world of difference when the gravedigger goes to work at his restaurant.

Both jobs are mainly about 'handling the meat'.

Offerings for the gods. Parts of the different Phuket, close to Phuket town.

Quite often people are really happy when someone stops by and takes photos. This time I got an tour on their little "temple" with explanations of some habits. The foods will be used in the same evening by the family members and friends. Truly lovely people.

2013-02-09_15-22-38.jpg

Just when you mention offerings, I was down at the Chinese Temple in Chiang Mai last night and noticed these offerings.........

222606_502790006425993_213273375_n.jpg

I thought they were a wee bit meagre, sad.png ........anyway that's the Chinese for you, always frugal.......

I met this happy chappy at the market place........

561758_502789566426037_1257033986_n.jpg

He looks delighted, I'm not so sure if the contents of his truck share his sentiments whistling.gif

I then went for a wander into the town and met the portable horror show........the Insect Lady!! I'll be telling my Grandson about her when he's a bad boy,

" You better behave or I'll send for the Insect Lady!! ".........Dan Dan Da!! biggrin.png

555808_502790299759297_768368317_n.jpg

Just when you mention offerings, I was down at the Chinese Temple in Chiang Mai last night and noticed these offerings.........

I thought they were a wee bit meagre, sad.png ........anyway that's the Chinese for you, always frugal.......

I met this happy chappy at the market place........

561758_502789566426037_1257033986_n.jpg

He looks delighted, I'm not so sure if the contents of his truck share his sentiments whistling.gif

I then went for a wander into the town and met the portable horror show........the Insect Lady!! I'll be telling my Grandson about her when he's a bad boy,

" You better behave or I'll send for the Insect Lady!! ".........Dan Dan Da!! biggrin.png

Amazing and original shot!clap2.gif Notice the belt around this guys waist. This belt is meant for people with heavy back-problems and professional weight lifters. But he is just a regular Joe doing his job. His back is probably hurting a lot right now. But he still will have to unload this truck probably on his own!

He will loose his income when he stops working and stopped heavy lifting for about 3 months.

Do you see the smile on the face of this man? Take a good look in his eyes everyone. Do you see the pain?

I have a profound respect for people like himwai.gif

Many people wear those waste/back support straps to offer extra support and stop any future problems....so not all actually have a bad back to start with when using them....also, many employers insist on them.

I see people wearing them a lot in places like homepro and such.

If you want to shear a sheep...or do other things to it....you use one of these..

200px-Sheep_shearing.jpg

Many people wear those waste/back support straps to offer extra support and stop any future problems....so not all actually have a bad back to start with when using them....also, many employers insist on them.

I see people wearing them a lot in places like homepro and such.

If you want to shear a sheep...or do other things to it....you use one of these..

At first i was distracted and wrongly focused on the razor being used in your picture after i read: .. you use one of those..

Thank you and i understand Mr. Diddums. I did not know about this 'sheep shearing back aid'.

post-70928-0-48093600-1360516819_thumb.j

Archived