Woman Impales Herself On Steel Fence At Her East Pattaya Home

Rimmer

Woman impales herself on steel fence at her East Pattaya home

PATTAYA:--A 40 year old woman impaled herself on her own steel fence, which is designed to prevent unauthorized entry to her property, as she attempted to break-in after forgetting her front door key.

The situation became serious when she grabbed one of the steel spikes on the fence and pulled herself up. She didn’t realize that earlier rain caused the fence to become very slippery.

Her left hand went through the spike as she lost her grip and a scream for help soon saw her being cut away from the fence by rescue workers who were quick to arrive at the house

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/72421/woman-impales-steel-fence-east-pattaya-home/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-01-30

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

At first, this article seemed a bit useless, but since most of us that live in our own house, have iron spikes protecting our property, this is a reality, that we should remember. I have an automatic gate on my property, which is great, but when the electric is off, I have had to climb over the fence, to get to the control box. Not as easy as it looks! Im sure the burglars dont have so much of a problem getting over, but for the rest of us, we could easily end up like this lady, especially when its slippery.