Highway Between Sichon And Nakhon Finally Completed

gisele

Seems like it has taken forever to finish, it is such pleasure now to drive from Nakhon to Khanom with the highway finally completed. :o

No more trying to pass slow moving traffic with dangerous antics, risking life and limbs. :D

A big improvment over the 2 way road, still a few things to finish (like the guard rail of Sappan glai) but essentially completed.

Woohoo

:D

They've been doing that Surat - Nakhon road for years now. I remember when it was more or less 2 way all the way to Surat, Just think Giselle, Nakhon all the way to Bangkok all on a 4 lane road. Now if we could just get rid of the 10 wheelers, the buses, small motorbikes, vehicles that stay in the outside lane all the time etc etc the drive up would be quite pleasant.

They've been doing that Surat - Nakhon road for years now. I remember when it was more or less 2 way all the way to Surat, Just think Giselle, Nakhon all the way to Bangkok all on a 4 lane road. Now if we could just get rid of the 10 wheelers, the buses, small motorbikes, vehicles that stay in the outside lane all the time etc etc the drive up would be quite pleasant.

What got me yesterday though was all the locals not wanting to go the extra 1km in order to do a proper U-turn, instead they go against traffic, on the side of the road. aiming straight at you :o

and this for .6 km, all the while they have their hazards on,

because, as we all know :D

if you have your hazards on you can't possibly have an accident :D