BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
binnsy

True Epl Coverage

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes....True are a dead man walking. Crazy.

But having said that, how much have True made out of the $60 million they invested three years ago?

Very true when you put it like that, as you say what a f#%k up by True not securing the rights. They would of made a fortune.

How much more was on the table though Chicog?

Everyone will be a loser now....except the EPL....and perhaps even them if coverage is sparse.

Plenty football competition in Asia nowadays.

How much more was on the table though Chicog?

Everyone will be a loser now....except the EPL....and perhaps even them if coverage is sparse.

Plenty football competition in Asia nowadays.

If you think that's bad, they've sold the Middle East and North Africa rights to a MARKETING company. I have a feeling all the Sheikhs may feel somewhat aggrieved and may not be taking their phone calls, which would put the sh*ts right up them, as if none of them stump up then they are left holding a lemon and I'm left picking up a fairly decent signal from either Sky Italia or BFBS (who don't show Saturday afternoon games).

Yep if coverage aint blanket the EPL will have to answer.

They are a bunch of tossers innit?

I think a yank is involved in the sports section of true, more and more American sport is being aired and the English ads for sports are done by an American, if they think they can keep there customer base by replacing the Premier league with basketball grid iron baseball they have another thing coming.

If True show absolutely no PL......anyone up for a mass subscription cancellation at Siam TV?

My missus says she'll miss CNN......yeah right 1,750 a month for CNN......dream on dear.

If True show absolutely no PL......anyone up for a mass subscription cancellation at Siam TV?

My missus says she'll miss CNN......yeah right 1,750 a month for CNN......dream on dear.

I will be cancelling true soon after premier league over, agree the cost is not worth it for the few channels i watch other than sport, and week day nights are hijacked by the Thai soapy'sbiggrin.png which are free anyhow.

I will be cancelling true soon after premier league over, agree the cost is not worth it for the few channels i watch other than sport, and week day nights are hijacked by the Thai soapy'sbiggrin.png which are free anyhow.

Shame on you nev, whoever pays the subscription owns the remote. biggrin.png

I banish her to the other house on the farm where her mum and kids live to watch her thai stuff if there is something i want to watch, sometimes i like the thai soapys too good eye candywink.png

I banish her to the other house on the farm where her mum and kids live to watch her thai stuff if there is something i want to watch, sometimes i like the thai soapys too good eye candywink.png

Gone up a few notches in my esteem nev. laugh.png