True Epl Coverage

binnsy

Are you cancelling TrueVisions?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to cancel True due to them not getting the EPL?

• Yes. Have already or will be cancelling my True subscription.
    • No. I will keep it but may also change my viewing package.
    • Never had True Sports package

This poll is closed to new votes

Slightly off topic, but CTH has secured rights for 24 of fox international channel network, several Nat geo channels, music channels, star world, sky news, fox sports news etc... Seems a better entertainment offer than what true offer. Still looking at 800bht aprx a month for these channels (plus others) and all EPL games.

I would LOVE to have Sky News.

Appreciate the updates blue, keep 'em coming!

You would soon tire of it, it's more repetitive than BBCWS!

Yep. I'd rather have Al Gazeera than Sky.

Beeb is a bit lefty at times - I don't mind that, but it can get irritatingly precious on environmental and social issues at times. I do like some of the Beebs magazine programmes like Hard Talk and the weekly Newsnight compendium. Its good to see Paxman and his like reminding us in a country of such ludicrously low journalistic quality, of how journalism is actually important to the maintenance of democracy.

[Woops - got a bit precious myself there]

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, CTH has been launched on Vinasat 2 at 131.8°E

11510 V 30000

11548 V 30000
11588 V 30000
11628 V 30000
11669 V 30000
all most 100 channels including 9 HD channels, most of the channels are free to air at the moment. Cheers
204747zcje0150yymemw03.jpg204715rcfxslggcocssfjl.jpg204719jzg8hohxthugurto.jpg
204734klelpwof2zyzytky.jpg

Don't fancy watching any of them channels 4.gif

• Like 2

What set-up do you have to receive vinasat 2? and can any old get it from any old dish or would you have to buy a set top box?

If you have received Vinasat 1, you can search the parameter above, a simple box like Openbox, DM800 HD is ok at the moment.

Hi guys, CTH has been launched on Vinasat 2 at 131.8°E

11510 V 30000

11548 V 30000
11588 V 30000
11628 V 30000
11669 V 30000
all most 100 channels including 9 HD channels, most of the channels are free to air at the moment. Cheers
204747zcje0150yymemw03.jpg204715rcfxslggcocssfjl.jpg204719jzg8hohxthugurto.jpg
204734klelpwof2zyzytky.jpg

Don't fancy watching any of them channels 4.gif

hey guys you wont say that again in August

Lfedty

I am not the best with satellite and cable that is why i subscribed to True for the ease of it.......basic info i am after and i am sure others are too is do i need to buy a dish...if so what dish? any dish or do i just need a set top box like the one you mentioned?? and i could attach it to the true dish somehow! and point it at the correct signal and away you go.

• Like 1

Lfedty

I am not the best with satellite and cable that is why i subscribed to True for the ease of it.......basic info i am after and i am sure others are too is do i need to buy a dish...if so what dish? any dish or do i just need a set top box like the one you mentioned?? and i could attach it to the true dish somehow! and point it at the correct signal and away you go.

Get an expert in MrRed, your only muck it up 21.gif

Funny enough i did before i had True installed...being a nice guy i told our worker he could have the old ariel if he could get it down,he got it down in five minutes flat and two months ago i went to cancel True and my mrs said that we couldn't because we don't have an ariel anymore whistling.gif so i had to keep true and we pay the low one about 400 a month now....funny enough i get true sport 2 HD 151 as well as 3 sport channels up to now so i have been able to watch all the games anyway. Crazy!.

I need some old coat hangers biggrin.png

• Like 1

Funny enough i did before i had True installed...being a nice guy i told our worker he could have the old ariel if he could get it down,he got it down in five minutes flat and two months ago i went to cancel True and my mrs said that we couldn't because we don't have an ariel anymore whistling.gif so i had to keep true and we pay the low one about 400 a month now....funny enough i get true sport 2 HD 151 as well as 3 sport channels up to now so i have been able to watch all the games anyway. Crazy!.

I need some old coat hangers biggrin.png

Coat hangers are good Mr. Red and you have the advantage of having a Mrs to walk around the room until you find a good reception. wink.png (Yes you can attach a lead to a coat hanger)

Wow - the prospect of satellite EPL continuing. The earth just moveddrunk.gif.burp.gif

Where do I buy a DM800, any old satellite shop? I expect there's gonna be a stampede in the sticks.

Edited by SantiSuk

Slightly off topic, but CTH has secured rights for 24 of fox international channel network, several Nat geo channels, music channels, star world, sky news, fox sports news etc... Seems a better entertainment offer than what true offer. Still looking at 800bht aprx a month for these channels (plus others) and all EPL games.

http://www.zahistations.com/watch-sky-news-live

Try that for Sky news live, works well for me

Russia Today is there and is great. It has two million viewers in the UK.

Having watched it for about an hour I can see it's just same crappy news loops repeated over and over again as all the other 24 hour news channels.

Yes well five million watch Eastenders and it probably has less fiction on it.

I popped into our local TOT office, to pay our telephone bill,when I was surprised to see that they have a television package called MeTV.It looks pretty flash judging by their magazine. I haven't delved into it too much but it looks like you can get it from their incoming telephone cable,then via the ADSL splitter box.

Now,for us rural types who live in Outer Mongolia,this could be the answer to our Premier League coverage IF TOT sign an agreement with CTH.

I'm hearing it's gonna be 899 bht including VAT for all 380 games. this includes all other entertainment channels too I believe. Not sure yet on how they will serve the content. If/when I do, I'll post here. For sure we'll know by 20th June.

Cheers for the update, blue.

Don't know if you would know, but if you wanted 2 boxes in your place would it be double double or would you just have to pay extra for another box like true do?

My true has been cancelled for two months now and not missed it one bit, apart from the football there is not much else i need to watch, when i cancelled they was supposed to collect the dish one month later i go in the office and ask why, they say i had not cancelled and have to pay for the month, i say like hell i am not, its been sitting in the garage all that time, 3 days later they managed to trace the girl i spoke to on the phone she confirmed my cancellation so now i get my money back.

No idea about 2nd box prices. I'm sure they will have something for this though. Don't think it's gonna be as bigger headache as many predicted about the change of rights. Only slight pain in the arse is Champions league coverage. Some games on Thai TV, but from QF stage onwards these were few and far between. All on at 2am anyhow, so probably not gonna watch too many anyway. If I do, will have to be an internet jobbie. Although fingers crossed WETV in Chiangmai will keep the Vietnam sport channels, as I noticed they showed the bigger games from the K.O stage, instead of Malaga against Porto, which was on Thai TV!

My true has been cancelled for two months now and not missed it one bit, apart from the football there is not much else i need to watch, when i cancelled they was supposed to collect the dish one month later i go in the office and ask why, they say i had not cancelled and have to pay for the month, i say like hell i am not, its been sitting in the garage all that time, 3 days later they managed to trace the girl i spoke to on the phone she confirmed my cancellation so now i get my money back.

Calm down nev.