BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
ozzy111

Don't Tell Mates The Thai Truth

In these situations you must never tell the truth, it will always end up your fault.

If they have to ask, they already know your answer, so just tell them that.

If they push the answer must be, "Mate I don't even trust my own wife not to mess around, I hardly know your wife".

The real answer should be ..... if your wife is attractive, she will have a lover.

Now how happy did reading that make you all .... I know, I shouldn't have written it ..... get the idea?

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

Isn't it interesting that most of these stories come down to one thing.

Clever Thais, stupid Westerners.

I prefer 'manipulative women', 'gullible men'

More sexist, but less racist.

• Like 2

Which is more important to you:

Having him talk to you.

Or possibly save him from losing 2m in a house (plus probably a lot more financially, emotionally, and possibly physically)

?

The idea of sitting back and watching a mate of 10 years lose his house and everything else because you still wanted him to be a mate is beyond comprehension.

I think you need to look at yourself mate.

But in this case, as with 99% of similar events, the OP loses a long time mate and that guy loses the house anyway. So there is no winner, only losers.

Tommo It makes me one happy man My wife is ugly as sin. But she is a good cook, keeps herself and the house clean

But don't tell her that, else she will be a woman with a mission to prove something.

Isn't it interesting that most of these stories come down to one thing.

Clever Thais, stupid Westerners.

I prefer 'manipulative women', 'gullible men'

More sexist, but less racist.

Clever nuance, there..

'manipulative women', 'gullible men' seem to attract. However 'manipulative women', 'strong men' seem to attract as wellblink.png .

And all these relations end up with trouble.

Tommo It makes me one happy man My wife is ugly as sin. But she is a good cook, keeps herself and the house clean

Does your wife know about your mia noi?

If these guys leave themselves open to this kind of extra marital abuse or even unmarried while sponsoring everything then they deserve much of what is coming to them,they should sharpen up on there Clouseau skills and know the lady 100% before committing themselves into a relationship and having children.

It is not anybody else's business to tell them as i before have encountered they don't like the truth as it is a loss of western style face.

• Like 1

A sad but true story.

Me and a friend came to thailand at the same time eight years ago.

The thai go-go lady he met was rotten to the core, i could see that the first night he met her.

Over the next eight years she had two children both thai and continually lied and stole his money.

Over these eight years he would not listed to a word a said about her even when i got a taxi driver in her village to pop up to buriram and explain to him that she lives in the house my mate paid for with her thai husband.

To cut a long story short he lost about 300k and has now had a complete nervous breakdown. He still has a photo of the thai and her kids in his wallet.

When dealing with farangs and thai relationships sometimes as much as you want to help the person simply wont listen to reason .

When the money runs out they find out the hard way.

• Like 1

I wouldn't want anyone to tell me if my wife was messing around.

I wouldn't want anyone to tell my wife if I was messing around.

Mind your own business!

• Like 1

A sad but true story.

Me and a friend came to thailand at the same time eight years ago.

The thai go-go lady he met was rotten to the core, i could see that the first night he met her.

Over the next eight years she had two children both thai and continually lied and stole his money.

Over these eight years he would not listed to a word a said about her even when i got a taxi driver in her village to pop up to buriram and explain to him that she lives in the house my mate paid for with her thai husband.

To cut a long story short he lost about 300k and has now had a complete nervous breakdown. He still has a photo of the thai and her kids in his wallet.

When dealing with farangs and thai relationships sometimes as much as you want to help the person simply wont listen to reason .

When the money runs out they find out the hard way.

If that was 300k baht then he got off lucky but something tells me it is probably 300 pound English?=15 million baht and a very hard lesson on a relationship here with a bar girl.

I wouldn't want anyone to tell me if my wife was messing around.

I wouldn't want anyone to tell my wife if I was messing around.

Mind your own business!

You don't know? wink.png

• Like 2

I have a mate who used to live right across the street from me. He had to go back to his home country to make some money and the moment he left, his wife started seeing a cop. I was a bit scared at first to tell my friend in case I would get into trouble with the Thai cop, however I did tell him in the end as he asked me to check if she was cheating on him. He was very grateful and he was able to cut his losses.

His wife suspected it was me however my mate never told her it was me. Funny thing that happened is that the cop dumped the wife as soon as the money stopped comming in from overseas so now she is all alone begging my mate for a second chance. No way!

You 2 appear to be real friends and that's what really matters.

That's the crux of your story to me. Very cool.

Thanks for your contribution Mr. Jimbothumbsup.gif