Don't Tell Mates The Thai Truth

ozzy111

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always surprised with the bar girl warnings. A woman is a woman and what man knows how their minds work. Three of my friends married bar girls and all three have been married more than ten years. I married a university graduate. She turned out to have a gambling problem and who knows what she did to earn gambling money. She took my ATM card while I was sleeping, went to the ATM and stole money. That was the end.

The most mercenary girlfriend I ever had had never been in a bar in her life and wouldn't go in any bar with me. After nine months with her, I couldn't get her out of my apartment so I moved out.

So let me guess, you are now married or have a girlfriend that was a prostitute.

The ultra-modern version of 'romance is not dead': My wife left me for another woman

Imagine being the woman who had to utter the following,

"my husband left me for another man, he was prettier and sexier than me"

The other man was of course a katoey.

Perhaps if you marry a girl, be Thai or otherwise you should live together as man and wife. Not leave her for months at a time Pretty sure if my wife kept on flying out for work I would be frequenting bars with girls Jim

It's precisely this attitude why there is so much promiscuity within relationships in Thailand. If you take the step to commit to a long term relationship then common sense dictates that one should not mess around.

I was in a situation a few years ago where I had to go back home for a few months and in that time my gf slept with a new guy almost every week.

I was only aware of it through a farang bf of the girls friend and he felt bad for me. I was about to lay on a 600k sin sod too so despite not liking what i heard Im glad I was informed.

You can't always predict how the person is going to react but 9 time out of 10 I'm sure they would be glad deep down they were informed of the truth.

You was about to pay 600 K. ie (600,000) sin sod for a whore that "slept w/ a new guy every week" WOW, these thais are laughing all the way to the bank when the hook a farang. I bet she did not even like you

I often these days see a young Thai couple and being of a very hetero nature I glom onto to the exceedingly attractive female. Then after a few seconds I look at her partner and realize her partner is another female dressed like a guy and often wearing those thick black frame glasses and a short haircut.

A very good looking Thai female has by her early 20's had about 10 years of Thai guys chasing her and maybe a few farang on a near daily basis and is bored with the whole thing. Welcome to the 20-teens.

Edited by JLCrab