Triple Entry Tourist Visa

I am sure this has been asked many times before but in need of a quick answer I am going to post. I have a triple entry visa. I entered Thailand then exited once and am currently in the US. I exited end of December. How long do I have before I must re-enter? Also after I exit the second time how long do I have before I must re-enter?

thanks in advance for anny assistance

What does it say for date on your visa? All entries must have been made by that date or they are lost as the visa expires. Normally it will be 3 or 6 months from issue date. But it will be clearly indicated on the visa.

You must make all 3 entires by the "must enter by" date on your visa. It's like a bus pass that expires on that date.

Since I received the visa mid October and the entry date is mid April this seems to indicate that if you want to get 9 months out of the visa with the extension then you need to use it immediately. For example if i were to arrive in Thailand beginning of November I could stay until the end of January with the extension. Then I would leave and with an immediate turnaround I would remain three more months putting me at the end of April past the entry date and I had only entered twice so I could not enter a third? So basically if you want to get 9 months you must leave immediately and not spend any time anywhere where you exit and re-enter? Seems odd but I think it seems to the way it works?

Yes that is the way it works - it is not designed to remain in Thailand but for tourists to travel and return several times. If you want to stay in Thailand long term that is done with non immigrant visas and extensions of stay for the allowed purpose.