A Stroll Around Bangkok

fimgirl

nice pics,

could you share the whereabouts of the jazz club?

Yes - Jazz on Sukhumvit. New venture.

It's currently a Sunday only event between 2pm - 6pm at the Check Inn 99 bar which is located between Soi 5 and 7 opposite the Landmark Hotel and next to Nana BTS exit 1.

Somehow I was expecting black and white pictures from you. I was pleasantly surprised to see the colors. I'm a big fan of your pictures.

So many feelings, and so little real happiness and love.

How did you do the "Where is he!" image? The glow from the mobile phone to her fingers and face is incredible.

Edited by Guest

Somehow I was expecting black and white pictures from you. I was pleasantly surprised to see the colors. I'm a big fan of your pictures.

How did you do the "Where is he!" image? The glow from the mobile phone to her fingers and face is incredible.

Thank you for the kind comments.

The girl with the phone was on the next table to me. It was very dim light and the phone really lit up her face. I guessed the light and got lucky.

Thank you for the kind comments.

The girl with the phone was on the next table to me. It was very dim light and the phone really lit up her face. I guessed the light and got lucky.

GREAT PHOTOS, fimgirl !! I am in Bangkok everyday, but not in the mood of capturing . . .

I guess you were using a wide opening lens for these pictures. it keeps a lot of shadow details on these realistic pictures ( on the subject as well as on the background ). am I right ?

• 1 month later...