' Horse Lasagne' Sparks New British Food Scare

There was a meat broker on an Irish TV programme last night. He was the broker that sourced the beef additives for Silvercrest and Rangeland. He advised on the programme that he sourced the products from Poland for both meat suppliers.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good news for local family U.K butchers,consumers are voweing to return to shopping at localy sorced beef. One more nail in the coffin for the EU. The Polish manufactures of procesed beef have been buying horses from Hungry.

Enough horse play.

Pattaya mafia put a lasange in my bed.

• Like 1

Findus lasagnes may have contained horsemeat 'since August'

Findus's beef lasagne may have been contaminated with horsemeat since the summer, Labour MP Tom Watson says.

I wonder......If it had not been for the recent case re burgers how many Augusts would have gone by before The Food Standards Agency in the UK took it's finger out it's backside and discovered horse meat in lasanga?

If horse meat can bypass undetected for 6 months what else are the UK consumers eating they don't know about.?

Can't wait to here what the FSA say about imported hot dogs when they get round to checking them

Findus lasagnes may have contained horsemeat 'since August'

Findus's beef lasagne may have been contaminated with horsemeat since the summer, Labour MP Tom Watson says.

I wonder......If it had not been for the recent case re burgers how many Augusts would have gone by before The Food Standards Agency in the UK took it's finger out it's backside and discovered horse meat in lasanga?

If horse meat can bypass undetected for 6 months what else are the UK consumers eating they don't know about.?

Can't wait to here what the FSA say about imported hot dogs when they get round to checking them

What else are you eating here in Thailand,that you don't know about,Dogs for a start? or would you rather gaze in wonder at the assorted deep fried stinking insects on display in the unhygenic,fly infested unrefridgerated meat markets? can't wait for Thailand to have their own FSA,they might close down Thailand!

Some belters in here.... Please keep the horse jokes coming guys!

I read something when this initially kicked off about how some horses had been treated with some drug that can cause cancer in humans. Although they said at the time none of those horses would ever enter the food chain for humans it does make you wonder if they can make a mistake like this what else are they capable of.

No matter what the subject matter, including the deplorable standards of food processing in UK, it only takes a few posts before it's twisted into some more Thai bashing ... and as usual the bashing comes totally from the imagination of the unimaginative.

Oh, get off your pompous high horse! :D

this is nothing new,not sure was it in the 60's or 70's when the pie producers were found to be useing horse meat in those days the abattiors were not regulated,i used to buy quite a lot when i had greyhounds,france is well known for serving up hm.nothing wrong with good quality hm.if it has come from a thoroughbred when i tried some i found it dry.if it was only known what goes through the food chain,its not that long ago chkn that was dyed as not fit for human consumption was being washed in bleach and ended up on supermarket shelves,so next time you have a curry after a skinful and start kicking the mrs when you get home you will know what you have eaten.heeeee heeeeeee heeeeeeee

I can envision the product endorsement now.

horse, horse horse horse horse

Lasagna, Gangnam Style

A dancing fat man selling food, move fast to cash in on the ASEAN franchise