Help ! -- I Accidentally Deleted All My G/f Photos From Her Ipad 2

how241

Here is what happened and YES I am stupid about several things I did. I never turned on the iPad 2 back-up to iCloud, so there is nothing there. We recently returned from a holiday and I wanted to put all the photos I took with my camera into her iPad. I have a new windows pc laptop, which I never sync with her iPad beofre. The holiday photos were uploaded on to my laptop. When I was going to sync them together, it appeared that the iTunes was going to send ALL of the photos on my PC to her iPad. I didn't want that so I put check marks only into the holiday photos. When the sync was finished, that is ALL that she has on her iPad now. Just the holiday photos. All of her music videos are gone and all her photos are gone. We have not really used the iPad since then so I was hoping there is some program that might be able to recover those photos. I'm guessing that they are still somewhere on the hard drive. I live in Pattaya and would be MORE then happy to buy your beer for a week or pay you a fair amount for your efforts. I did go All around Tukcom , but only one person, in a very small shop, said he would try to recover the deleted photos. He didn't give me the impression that he knew what he was talking about. Please- Please, I am in a serious dog-house about this. I know I did several things wrong here but if anyone can help me, I would be very appreciative. Thanks

• Haha 1

Try Googling for a program to do it for you. Find one, if it is for sale go to one of the torrent download sites to see if you can find it there for free

I did a google search and there are many free and paid programs. I am far from a computer wiz, so I have no idea which program would really work. I don't know if I need the program installed on the iPad or my windows laptop. I was hoping to find someone who lives in Pattaya who could help me out of this mess. I would gladly buy the program if I thought I could properly use it.

either sync your ipad from icloud or check if itunes has a copy of your ipad in its sunced device(i guess on another computer) , if so use iphone backup explorer and you're good to go smile.png

I never turned on the iPad 2 back-up to iCloud, so there is nothing there. This was a first time sync to a new computer, also those pics were never on this new computer.

either sync your ipad from icloud or check if itunes has a copy of your ipad in its sunced device(i guess on another computer) , if so use iphone backup explorer and you're good to go smile.png

I never turned on the iPad 2 back-up to iCloud, so there is nothing there. This was a first time sync to a new computer, also those pics were never on this new computer.

unfortuneately i'm afraid there's no hope in such conditions, next time if you want to retrieve the photos and store them on your HDD you can simply drag and drop them when the ipad is connected to the computer.

unfortuneately i'm afraid there's no hope in such conditions, next time if you want to retrieve the photos and store them on your HDD you can simply drag and drop them when the ipad is connected to the computer.

Some people have said there might be some 'recover' type programs that can recover the pics off the iPad. I'm not sure if they work.

• 2 weeks later...

Why not just re-sync the ipad to the computer that originally had the photos on, or were the photos taken with the ipad?

Anything else, like music videos, if they were bought from iTunes can be reloaded. Even if it asks you to buy it again, it will recognise you have bought them before and not charge your account.

Why not just re-sync the ipad to the computer that originally had the photos on, or were the photos taken with the ipad?

Anything else, like music videos, if they were bought from iTunes can be reloaded. Even if it asks you to buy it again, it will recognise you have bought them before and not charge your account.

The hard drive on that computer died and I had to replace the hard drive. The music was not bought from iTunes.

• 7 years later...

By the time I see this thread, it would be too late.

But if next time similar things happen, you can use Joyoshare iPad Data Recovery to recover the deleted videos from iPad's internal memory without any backup.

Under this emergent circumstances, the last thing you want is to do what might be or might not be a solution then just get more data deleted from your iPad. So spend a few bucks to get the problems fixed quickly is worthwhile.