Norwegian Faces Death Penalty In Thailand – Wife Found In Dumpster

webfact

Dokset was asked today by the Norwegian newspaper VG, how long sentence he thought he`ll get.

3-4 years was his answer..

That will take quite some amount of money, I guess.

Wouldn`t it be good if they just convicted him for what he did for once..

Could easily be he is right. If the prosecution is convinced it is not murder and accepts his accident story 10 years could be the conviction. Half of for admitting to the charge means 5 years, minus time served and he'll be out in no time.

Then he could get married again!coffee1.gif

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gun was owned by the deceased, but, was in the possession of the accused. He is being charged for this.

Seems like Transam doesn't know the facts.

The gun was in the downstairs loo, NOT on his person, her mobile was there too. Do not accuse unless YOU have the facts. coffee1.gif

As the deceased had not lived with him for a couple of years, the gun was in HIS possession. You don't actually have to carry a gun to possess it.

He also bragged here on TV about having it.

Get your facts straight first, mate.

Really is difficult sometimes with the hang em high brigade. coffee1.gif

Yup, I remember that bit. Was the cause of a few arguments between him and her apparently.

How do I fit into the 'Hang 'em high Brigade'? Your answer will interest me, thanks.

How do you know the 9mm caused a problem. ?

I don't, you need to read. It apparently did, from reports I remember at the time.

*ahem*

"How do I fit into the 'Hang 'em high Brigade'?"

Tranny? :huh:

Dokset was asked today by the Norwegian newspaper VG, how long sentence he thought he`ll get.

3-4 years was his answer..

That will take quite some amount of money, I guess.

Wouldn`t it be good if they just convicted him for what he did for once..

No, no, no. He needs to develop some undetected illness and first get transfered to a police hospital, who will then be unable to treat him, then he needs to be sent back to a Swedish Prison, who will also be unable to treat his condition unless he is sent to his home town so that he can be with his Family so that hopefully he will get better, before he dies. Hello, you have never heard of this one before - okay?

• Like 1

Unlikely he would be sentenced to death. The Norwegian government would protest strongly.

It would be a very good wake up call for Norway if he was executed.

This guy did not kill his wife because he is from Norway, any nationality could have done this...

So don't say it would be a wake up call for Norway - it would be a wake up call for murderers.

• Like 2

He had managed to hide the body for over two years until the maid noticed strange smells around the house and the police raided the villa.

Do the journalists actually believe the stuff they are fed, or do they just have no choice but to report it the way the police tell them? haha If this was a week after she was killed, ok... but two years and she is just now starting to smell things? Riiiiiiiight. The maid must've wanted more blackmail money, or the police, or both?

Ever heard of an airtight container???

He had managed to hide the body for over two years until the maid noticed strange smells around the house and the police raided the villa.

Do the journalists actually believe the stuff they are fed, or do they just have no choice but to report it the way the police tell them? haha If this was a week after she was killed, ok... but two years and she is just now starting to smell things? Riiiiiiiight. The maid must've wanted more blackmail money, or the police, or both?

I was there to install a new pool pump not long before he was arrested & there was no smell but earlier reports suggested he added lime or something else to combat the smell.

for us others, it looks like this women had a plan take his propertys from him , and she ended up dead , accident or not ..

The Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet writes that Dokset has offered the family 9,3 mill bath to drop the charges against him.

Just coming in, and is revealed at court right now. 5 mill to the family, and 4,3 mill for taking care of the deceased 3 kids.

But it is still uncertain if this eventually will stop the ongoing trial, if the family accept.

she real first husband that she did not divorce from allready taken half the value on his house,, they not done before cleaned him out totaly ... So the Policeman she socalled married later , dont get mutch ..

Edited by Tboy928

All these posts in response to an article from an overseas news source that has nothing new about this case... Truly unbelievable!

That the trial started today is considered nothing new to you ?

I must have missed that one line, as it was it was written in the caption of the photo, rather than in the article... So, actually there is nothing new to add to this case at this point...

Unlikely he would be sentenced to death. The Norwegian government would protest strongly.

Could you specify why this would be a "very good wake up call" for Norway ?

Which Norwegians needs to be wakened up by this ?

All these posts in response to an article from an overseas news source that has nothing new about this case... Truly unbelievable!

I must have missed that one line, as it was it was written in the caption of the photo, rather than in the article... So, actually there is nothing new to add to this case at this point...

The millions of Baht offer to the family was news to me at least. Other than that its a sad business.....or a sick one.

We should wait for justice to be served before commenting really.....two years....yeah.....it could happen to anyone.....blink.png

Never thought much of him anyway.

Could you specify why this would be a "very good wake up call" for Norway ?

Which Norwegians needs to be wakened up by this ?

Odin.... but this sleep may be a long one.

The millions of Baht offer to the family was news to me at least. Other than that its a sad business.....or a sick one.

We should wait for justice to be served before commenting really.....two years....yeah.....it could happen to anyone.....blink.png

Never thought much of him anyway.

I also didn't see anything about millions of Baht offered to the family. Are we reading the same OP? http://scandasia.com/norwegian-faces-death-penalty-in-thailand-wife-found-in-dumpster/

I'll admit I missed that the trail started today, so very possibly i missed this news too?

Perhaps just speculation Jimi...but I read it somewhere on the thread.

The story about the millions offered the victims family comes from the norwegian newspaper Dagbladet, reported on their website dagbladet.no today from todays hearing.

When it comes to the originally report that the maid should have felt a smell, has to be wrong. According to the norwegian newspaper vg.no reported from todays hearing in the court, the maid had never seen the trash bin or smelt anything. She had just observed that one of the bathrooms in the basement most of the times were closed, but she had cleaned inside there when the dorr was open.

Spare a thought for the 3 kids referred to who are without both parents now (if he was their Father that is). Sad. sad.png

As far as I followed the case, he had no child with the deceased, she had two children with a Thai man before the relationship

and the third child she had with the last Lover-Policeman (husband as it was also mentioned-Thai style marriage? or legal?).

So that child has to be very young.

At the time of her death, the relationship with the "Policeman" was already finished, so he did not follow up, or check her whereabouts.

Why would you put her body in your own dumpster....just saying, tht is not the smartest way to hide something like this.

Crazy, of course, but seems to happen in that case! He, just lost it!

You can read his argument, why he did not get rid of her body in other threads.

He just went in a crazy state of mind regarding her death! blink.png

wasn't it something to do with broken freezer that gave it away...

Seemed the local Phuket police, did not follow up the case very intense, for what reason ever. whistling.gif

The family of the deceased, did not give up, as the local police seemed not interested,

they tried to bring in police from a different department-Bangkok? and their first interest was logically to check the house of the Norway Ex boyfriend.

And, surprise for the local Phuket police! w00t.gif Why did we never think of that? blink.png

Why would you put her body in your own dumpster....just saying, tht is not the smartest way to hide something like this.

Any suggestions?

The Container,

some iron, welded shut, a night, a boat, a deep spot in the sea, a splash. whistling.gif

Any suggestions?

The Container,

some iron, welded shut, a night, a boat, a deep spot in the sea, a splash. whistling.gif

In a dark recess of my mind I know you're right.

• Like 1

Any suggestions?

The Container,

2 splash`s 1 for the witness...

• Like 1

so a Thai murderer get release on bail but death is require for this Norwegian ? Strange justice .. I dont excuse this guy of course , any murderers regardless of their nationality should have the same treatment.

agree ...yes we know there r double standards but even though ...this guy if convicted should get full force ....

Its funny since I have met the guy a few times at Kangaroo Bar in Bangla but never really knew him personally, but to think that during that time he was smiling and having fun, and that his ex was cut up and locked in some trash container sealed with duck tape which after a few years didnt really seal anymore and released the smell from that one locked bathroom downstairs... Seriously when I read the first article about this case last year me and my GF were like <deleted>. We know this guy as he was always in the same bar, but never really talked other than a hello nod of the head...

I think he can afford to pay himself out , if he sell all his properties in Phuket.

I was hoping he could rot in a Thai jail for a few years , we dont want him back to Norway.

Edited by balo

I think he can afford to pay himself out , if he sell all his properties in Phuket.

I was hoping he could rot in a Thai jail for a few years , we dont want him back to Norway.

You really need to read the whole of this thread.

The properties are not in his name. They were in the victim's name which the children will now inherit. This fact explains the motive behind hiding the body.

I believe Dokset comes from a rich family anyway.

Wonder where Dokset's fan-club of one has gone.

What he did was a terrible act however his treatment should be no harsher than what would be served if he had of been a Thai national, which I doubt would be more than 3 years as for the weapon charges as his wife was Thai I do not see a problem as my understanding is that Thais are allowed guns !!!!

The rest of his life behind bars might be a better option. His story is stuff for a movie.coffee1.gif

Edited by sirchai