Norwegian Faces Death Penalty In Thailand – Wife Found In Dumpster

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy with a gun firing at will is one thing but an argument with NO gun is another thing. Please plug your brain in when you post. coffee1.gif

Alleged argument.

Just as likely she was hit with his gun, which apparently he was quite vocal about having.

Please plug your brain in when you post.

Seems you do NOT know the story. The deceased ''owned'' the 9mm. coffee1.gif Really is difficult sometimes with the hang em high brigade. coffee1.gif

Why would you put her body in your own dumpster....just saying, tht is not the smartest way to hide something like this.

it is a misuse of the term, to my knowledge a dumpster is where you put your trash outdoors.

she was apparently in a large sealable bin locked in a rarely used bathroom

Edited by candypants

Why would you put her body in your own dumpster....just saying, tht is not the smartest way to hide something like this.

it is a misuse of the term, to my knowledge a dumpster is where you put your trash outdoors.

she was apparently in a large sealable bin locked in a rarely used bathroom

Commonly called storage.

Funny post a few above.....cheesy.gif

A guy with a gun firing at will is one thing but an argument with NO gun is another thing. Please plug your brain in when you post. coffee1.gif

Alleged argument.

Just as likely she was hit with his gun, which apparently he was quite vocal about having.

Seems you do NOT know the story. The deceased ''owned'' the 9mm. coffee1.gif Really is difficult sometimes with the hang em high brigade. coffee1.gif

Yup, I remember that bit. Was the cause of a few arguments between him and her apparently.

How do I fit into the 'Hang 'em high Brigade'? Your answer will interest me, thanks.

Edited by cbrer

Alleged argument.

Yup, I remember that bit. Was the cause of a few arguments between him and her apparently.

How do I fit into the 'Hang 'em high Brigade'? Your answer will interest me, thanks.

How do you know the 9mm caused a problem. ?

To deny her family and children closure by hiding the body for two years. They not knowing whether she was alive or dead? All for his own selfish reasons.

Almost psychotic sounding, isn't it?

• Like 1

Alleged argument.

How do you know the 9mm caused a problem. ?

I don't, you need to read. It apparently did, from reports I remember at the time.

*ahem*

"How do I fit into the 'Hang 'em high Brigade'?"

Edited by cbrer

The gun was owned by the deceased, but, was in the possession of the accused. He is being charged for this.

Seems like Transam doesn't know the facts.

The gun was in the downstairs loo, NOT on his person, her mobile was there too. Do not accuse unless YOU have the facts. coffee1.gif

The Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet writes that Dokset has offered the family 9,3 mill bath to drop the charges against him.

Just coming in, and is revealed at court right now. 5 mill to the family, and 4,3 mill for taking care of the deceased 3 kids.

But it is still uncertain if this eventually will stop the ongoing trial, if the family accept.

Edited by thaibreaker

The gun was owned by the deceased, but, was in the possession of the accused. He is being charged for this.

Seems like Transam doesn't know the facts.

The gun was in the downstairs loo, NOT on his person, her mobile was there too. Do not accuse unless YOU have the facts.

The gun was in the house he was living in. He was also allegedly using it to threaten people.

Edited by LivinginKata
Flame removed - calm down