Norwegian Faces Death Penalty In Thailand – Wife Found In Dumpster

webfact

This whole case stinks. coffee1.gif

There is no doubt at all he killed her, he has already admitted to that on several occasions. The only discussion point is that the prosecution claims it is murder and he claims it was an accident.

He has NOT claimed he ''killed'' her. rolleyes.gif

Yes, he has. But he says it was an accident, prosecution has other ideas.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlikely he would be sentenced to death. The Norwegian government would protest strongly.

It would be a very good wake up call for Norway if he was executed.

This guy did not kill his wife because he is from Norway, any nationality could have done this...

So don't say it would be a wake up call for Norway - it would be a wake up call for murderers.

Dare you inject non-delusional thinking on TV forums LOL

What he did was a terrible act however his treatment should be no harsher than what would be served if he had of been a Thai national, which I doubt would be more than 3 years as for the weapon charges as his wife was Thai I do not see a problem as my understanding is that Thais are allowed guns !!!!

I think anyone can buy a gun here if you have the proper paperwork.

Why would you put her body in your own dumpster....just saying, tht is not the smartest way to hide something like this.

Any suggestions?

The Container,

some iron, welded shut, a night, a boat, a deep spot in the sea, a splash. whistling.gif

2 splash`s 1 for the witness...

For the disposal no help, witness,,needed, I think to remember that big Containers for trash or other "things", have wheels.

So runs to the car, a short move and on it, from the car, down, runs to the boat.

(Some people will even use such Containers to bring different thing in need to the boats)

A move on the boat and can be done. Witness,needed? Why? whistling.gif

There is often a pile of empy caustic soda bags in front of the estate of a carpenter in the area where I live. I wonder what he needs the stuff for in such large quantities.

Just ask him, tell him its about a bet, in which,

you think, he uses it in that way described here downstairs, -to get rid of a body and your buddy, thinks different.

Better ask him not inside his house! rolleyes.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_hydroxide

Sodium hydroxide is used to digest tissues, such as in a process that was used with farm animals at one time.

This process involved placing a carcass into a sealed chamber, then adding a mixture of sodium hydroxide and water

(which breaks the chemical bonds that keep the flesh intact).

This eventually turns the body into a coffee-like liquid, and the only solid that remains are bone hulls, which could be crushed between one's fingertips.

Sodium hydroxide is frequently used in the process of decomposing roadkill dumped in landfills by animal disposal contractors.

The gun was owned by the deceased, but, was in the possession of the accused. He is being charged for this.

Seems like Transam doesn't know the facts.

The gun was in the downstairs loo, NOT on his person, her mobile was there too. Do not accuse unless YOU have the facts. coffee1.gif

As the deceased had not lived with him for a couple of years, the gun was in HIS possession. You don't actually have to carry a gun to possess it.

He also bragged here on TV about having it.

Get your facts straight first, mate.

The house belonged to her. coffee1.gif

I think he can afford to pay himself out , if he sell all his properties in Phuket.

I was hoping he could rot in a Thai jail for a few years , we dont want him back to Norway.

You really need to read the whole of this thread.

The properties are not in his name. They were in the victim's name which the children will now inherit. This fact explains the motive behind hiding the body.

I believe Dokset comes from a rich family anyway.

Wonder where Dokset's fan-club of one has gone.

Naughty but expected from you. coffee1.gif . Edited by LivinginKata
Name removed

Jeez........yes, we know the house (and others) belonged to her.

She hadn't lived with him, or, in that house for two years.

The gun belonged to her, but, it was in his possession illegally, which is why the police are charging him with this fact.

You need to keep up. Tired of stating obvious known facts to you.

• Like 1

The gun belonged to her, but, it was in his possession illegally, which is why the police are charging him with this fact.

Can't believe what you are saying. rolleyes.gif The house belongs to her, she had belongings there also, one of which was HER gun. So what should he have done with it, as it was not his property, regarding HER gun ? Sold it, nooooooo, took it to the police who would tell him YOUR carrying a gun w00t.gif . Wise one, tell us. coffee1.gif

Can't believe what you are saying. rolleyes.gif The house belongs to her, she had belongings there also, one of which was HER gun. So what should he have done with it, as it was not his property, regarding HER gun ? Sold it, nooooooo, took it to the police who would tell him YOUR carrying a gun w00t.gif . Wise one, tell us. coffee1.gif

For sure he should not have fired it at a Swedish man who intruded his home (alleged, to try and collect a debt). Read the news report about a separate extortion case for 800,000 baht against this man Stein,

For sure he should not have fired it at a Swedish man who intruded his home (alleged, to try and collect a debt). Read the news report about a separate extortion case for 800,000 baht against this man Stein,

Did he use the gun to kill the lady ?

If no, why not if he was going to ''kill'' her ?

Did he use the gun to kill the lady ?

If no, why not if he was going to ''kill'' her ?

Because he wanted it to look like an accident?

But yes, it could have been an accident, but he still killed her, by accident or on purpose.

To look like an accident eh rolleyes.gif . So why wasn't she left where she landed and the BiB called to show an accident ?

Because then he would have lost all his properties and any rental income hecwas recieving come on keep up not difficult is it.

Greed is the root of alk evil.

To look like an accident eh rolleyes.gif . So why wasn't she left where she landed and the BiB called to show an accident ?

Because then he would have lost all his properties and any rental income hecwas recieving come on keep up not difficult is it.

Greed is the root of alk evil.

Unfortunately you and others will not look at other possibilities. I try to put myself in who ever it is position and see what comes out the other end.

He had plenty of time to think about a dastardly deed, all he needed was for her to disappear. Some here say he was a tough guy, if he was l cannot imagine keeping a corpse at ONE of their places instead of a road trip somewhere with a shovel. It seems that the whole torso was not in the bin, why not, was there soil in the bin with the remains. Did the BiB do one of those scans that can detected unseen blood where she is meant to have sercomed to her injuries, loads of questions for me. smile.png But if many of you want to hang him without doing all the tech stuff, that is your problem.

Someone above said he went after folk with the gun (business), that has nooooo relevance at all regarding the ladies demise, if she was shot then perhaps it would.

^

you are making the mistake of thinking he is a normal guy ,someone that has done what he has done is not normal he is either pure evil or has mental problems.

In my book even if he did kill her accidently which he has admitted to ,he still deserves a long sentence for chopping her up and hiding the body.

• Like 1

You could be right but for me there are many question marks. Yes, he could have done the deed but.

Why didn't the ladies ''Thai Cop'' husband not report her missing and have this guys residences searched and him questioned, why wasn't all her torso in the bin and not disposed of gradually, as some parts were missing was the bin with some remains planted. Why keep a corpse where many servants frequent ? sad.png

As for admitting she died via an accident, l am sure he would have been advised he was in no win situation, and noooooo CSI here. Just my thoughts and one of the reasons capital punishment has disappeared in many countries.

He had managed to hide the body for over two years until the maid noticed strange smells around the house and the police raided the villa.

Do the journalists actually believe the stuff they are fed, or do they just have no choice but to report it the way the police tell them? haha If this was a week after she was killed, ok... but two years and she is just now starting to smell things? Riiiiiiiight. The maid must've wanted more blackmail money, or the police, or both?

She would not have smelt much if she had been frozen for months before being dumped in the skipcoffee1.gif

Call the police to pick up the gun.