Norwegian Faces Death Penalty In Thailand – Wife Found In Dumpster

webfact

Jeez........yes, we know the house (and others) belonged to her.

She hadn't lived with him, or, in that house for two years.

The gun belonged to her, but, it was in his possession illegally, which is why the police are charging him with this fact.

You need to keep up. Tired of stating obvious known facts to you.

Can't believe what you are saying. rolleyes.gif The house belongs to her, she had belongings there also, one of which was HER gun. So what should he have done with it, as it was not his property, regarding HER gun ? Sold it, nooooooo, took it to the police who would tell him YOUR carrying a gun w00t.gif . Wise one, tell us. coffee1.gif

Call the police to pick up the gun.

A farang call the BiB to collect a gun. You sure. laugh.png

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gun belonged to her, but, it was in his possession illegally, which is why the police are charging him with this fact.

Can't believe what you are saying. rolleyes.gif The house belongs to her, she had belongings there also, one of which was HER gun. So what should he have done with it, as it was not his property, regarding HER gun ? Sold it, nooooooo, took it to the police who would tell him YOUR carrying a gun w00t.gif . Wise one, tell us. coffee1.gif

Sure, why not. The lady was missing and the gun was there, and there was nothing to hide since the bin was planted there only shortly before his arrest.Not ?

To look like an accident eh rolleyes.gif . So why wasn't she left where she landed and the BiB called to show an accident ?

Because then he would have lost all his properties and any rental income hecwas recieving come on keep up not difficult is it.

Greed is the root of alk evil.

Unfortunately you and others will not look at other possibilities. I try to put myself in who ever it is position and see what comes out the other end.

He had plenty of time to think about a dastardly deed, all he needed was for her to disappear. Some here say he was a tough guy, if he was l cannot imagine keeping a corpse at ONE of their places instead of a road trip somewhere with a shovel. It seems that the whole torso was not in the bin, why not, was there soil in the bin with the remains. Did the BiB do one of those scans that can detected unseen blood where she is meant to have sercomed to her injuries, loads of questions for me. smile.png But if many of you want to hang him without doing all the tech stuff, that is your problem.

Someone above said he went after folk with the gun (business), that has nooooo relevance at all regarding the ladies demise, if she was shot then perhaps it would.

u need to give it a rest now..embaressing yourself AGAIN.

He was volunteer police, so must have had some contacts.

To look like an accident eh rolleyes.gif . So why wasn't she left where she landed and the BiB called to show an accident ?

My guess: because he tried to get away with premeditated murder, but if caught wanted the accident option. And IMO it looks like the accident option is going to work out ok for him.

But I wasn't there, neither were you, but your attempts at maintaining his innocence are pathetic IMO.

• Like 2

Why would you put her body in your own dumpster....just saying, tht is not the smartest way to hide something like this.

Any suggestions?

The Container,

some iron, welded shut, a night, a boat, a deep spot in the sea, a splash. whistling.gif

In a dark recess of my mind I know you're right.

Obviously not the smartest guy in the world....his resume would also vouch for that

Family will take the money and the court will take that in consideration.

He will be out in 3 years.

I agree here, and one step further, once they call it an "accident" and he admits to it, he'll get 5 years, cut in half for admission + time served, he'll do 6 months (if any time at all).

Amazing Thailand !

My guess: because he tried to get away with premeditated murder, but if caught wanted the accident option. And IMO it looks like the accident option is going to work out ok for him.

But I wasn't there, neither were you, but your attempts at maintaining his innocence are pathetic IMO.

Where have l said he is innocent ?. I have been chucking my thoughts around on the forum, whats wrong with that ? Have my thoughts provoked discussion ? Yes.

Have the hang him high brigade come out ? Yes. smile.png

Unlikely he would be sentenced to death. The Norwegian government would protest strongly.

It would be a very good wake up call for Norway if he was executed.

Why? I dislike much about Norway and its hypocritical foreign policies, but the Norwegian government would be compelled to oppose the death penalty. The Norwegian population is against the death penalty and the government reflects that sentiment. If the government were to remain silent, it would mean ignoring a very strong opinion of the people. Many in the Norwegian government would consider it an obligation to speak out against such a penalty. Maybe the Norwegian government will offer a sweetheart deal on oil or the funding of a social project to make merit.

If he is found not guilty and let out....will he get his old job back ?

Collecti9ng the rent from the properties owned by his deceased ex? Doubt it.

The BiB (her BiB) are getting that i would presume. . coffee1.gif

Still trying to blame him? But of course he does not inherit, her kids are entitled to the real estate and anything else there might be.

Edited by stevenl

Family will take the money and the court will take that in consideration.

He will be out in 3 years.

I agree here, and one step further, once they call it an "accident" and he admits to it, he'll get 5 years, cut in half for admission + time served, he'll do 6 months (if any time at all).

Amazing Thailand !

I hope you're wrong, but I think you're right.

If he is found not guilty and let out....will he get his old job back ?

Collecti9ng the rent from the properties owned by his deceased ex? Doubt it.

The BiB (her BiB) are getting that i would presume. . coffee1.gif

Still trying to blame him? But of course he does not inherit, her kids are entitled to the real estate and anything else there might be.

Do l not remember that she had a child with her new husband. coffee1.gif

Or am l thinking of another case. wai2.gif

Victim's uncle testifies in Dokset murder trial
Phuket Gazette -

PHUKET: Rungnapa Suktong’s uncle took the stand today in the second day of witness testimony in the Stein Havard Dokset murder case.

Mr Dokset faces charges for the murder of his ex-girlfriend Rungnapa Suktong under section 288 of Thai law, which stipulates 15 to 20 years or death. He has also been charged for concealing a body and the illegal possession of a firearm (story here).

Ms Rungnapa’s uncle, 42, stood as a character witness, recalling arguments between Ms Rungnapa and Mr Dokset. He noted the arguments remained verbal and had never broken down into physical violence in front of him.

The uncle knew Mr Dokset because he had helped construct the house in Kata that the couple had lived in, and in which Ms Rungnapa’s body was found.

With a barrage of questioning, the defense attorney appeared to fluster Ms Rungnapa’s uncle in court today, causing inconsistencies in his answers and eventually leading the judge to declare a recess.

Mr Dokset, accompanied by his current girlfriend, remained calm throughout the court hearing. He is due back in court on March 8.

Source: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket_news/2013/Victim-s-uncle-testifies-in-Dokset-murder-trial-20310.html

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2013-02-22