Units In Thai Beer?

sms747

Singha and Leo are about 5%, Chang is 6.4%

A large bottle is 640 ml

so you easily do the math:

large Singha and Leo: 3.2 units

large Chang: 4.1 units

I clicked a little around the site you linked. It is very militant and its "health effects" page doesn't say anything about positive effects.

That's an interesting point, just what are the benefits of drinking? According to NHS guidelines then if I go over one bottle of chang a day I am drinking too much, seems a bit on the low side. Normally I drink two, sometimes three

There are a lot of positive effects of moderate beer/wine consumption that have been proven (I'm too lazy now to make a list, it includes lower cancer rate, lower heart problems, less kidney problems, etc).

In Germany, the commonly accepted norm for "healthy beer drinking" is one liter per day (at about 5% alcohol), so that makes about a large Chang (because Chang contains more alcohol).

• 9 months later...

The unOffical international version says you have two hands , two kidneys , a woman has two breasts, so two bottles are an acceptable daily measurement.... Of course if you are not an inch over 5 ft . Well you got the short stickbaby . You get One! Lol

Edited by Wimbledon