Traditional Street Photography

fimgirl

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Nice photo Shag thumbsup.gif

Thank you RX

Definitely not the best example of street photography I know,but somehow that old lady looking at the little one caught hold of me somehow.

In my viewfinder I could see her 'smiling with her eyes',........sometimes it's the simple things that can make my day.smile.png

I was going to post this photo yesterday but I was not sure if it fitted the criteria for this topic , nonetheless I will post this image .

A very good friend to me went into the Wat ,and although it is not a candid street photo , I can see the other monks assuming ...

What is this farang doing ? taking photos here , I think the look on their faces shows the emotion of the image .

DSCF1118.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

As an introduction and my initial post, I'm happy to be part of expats following Thaivisa. Although my first visit to Thailand was 1985, I've now settled since Sept 2014 just outside of Pattaya. Currently on a retirement visa and looking forward to contributing to the high level of information being provided everyday on the forum. In time I'd love to post my interpretation and thoughts of street photography in Thailand. Thanks Paul

Image * End of a long day and I deserve a beer!

post-228826-0-30662400-1418886392_thumb.

As an introduction and my initial post, I'm happy to be part of expats following Thaivisa. Although my first visit to Thailand was 1985, I've now settled since Sept 2014 just outside of Pattaya. Currently on a retirement visa and looking forward to contributing to the high level of information being provided everyday on the forum. In time I'd love to post my interpretation and thoughts of street photography in Thailand. Thanks Paul

Image * End of a long day and I deserve a beer!

Welcome Ed , nice to have you on board , I certainly look forward to many a photo post from a new associate , we are a bunch of OK people on here most times , but don't hold too much I have to say with credence , refer avatar tongue.png

Any more of those beers to go around ?

Provoke a debate!

Smoke might be able to cloud or develop trusted association patterns. It might also have the power to alter the clarity of the flute's natural sound. It could even change it's tone but could never weaken it's strength.

Welcome Mr Ed50smile.png

15431243504_78da4c8232_b.jpg

Nice shot;

he is smoking an electronic cigarette ; not dangerous for him and for me ; maybe forbidden next year ?

Thai government as crazy as french one ... cheesy.gif ; I don't smoke .

'To day on Thai-Visa a news about smoking or not ?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/785272-thai-public-health-min-to-propose-stricter-anti-smoking-law/

Many thanks for your kind welcome comments. Just so there's no confusion, I now shoot all image digitally, sadly film days are far gone! Images will be from Canon 5D Mk11 or Fujifilm X100S. I'm also looking forward to gloat over the other images being posted. Some amazing thoughtful images and compositions.

post-228826-0-15299500-1418978996_thumb.

Well , we are a needy bunch around here , as you may have gathered ! wink.png

Please let me add to that statement , I am sure all others will appreciate the input from a new face , I am for one looking forward to new posts , new insights and opinions .

The Photography forum is open to a gamut of ideas and topics and one I like to be a part of , in fact is an actual plethora of pleasure thumbsup.gif

Have I sold this well enough already ?

Many thanks for your kind welcome comments. Just so there's no confusion, I now shoot all image digitally, sadly film days are far gone! Images will be from Canon 5D Mk11 or Fujifilm X100S. I'm also looking forward to gloat over the other images being posted. Some amazing thoughtful images and compositions.

So many beautiful photos here...

Hope u have enough time to do that..

I like particularly thoses of FabianFred ;

he is my n*1 on the podium ; after it's difficult to choose between so many members wo do an excellent work.

Hi as quite rightly so one of the moderators has kindly asked if I am I Ed or Paul due to my copyright watermark. I can confirm my birth name is Paul Yates, however over more years than I can remember I have either been called Ed or Eddie, although I have no resemblance of Eddie Yates Coronation Street. That is all ;)

Archived