Traditional Street Photography

fimgirl

I confess to being confused why you posted in this thread. It doesn't fit the theme.

Excuse me

I was just trying to support you

I am not offended and i surely do not try to offend you but i love this b&w people theme you invoked. And threads are meant to stray if you look more closely.

I will stay and read and learn more about your skills and verbal abilities.

Notice the 3 I's i started every sentence with. This applies most defenitely to your theme. Mr. Firmgirl. wai.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I confess to being confused why you posted in this thread. It doesn't fit the theme.

Excuse me

I am not offended and i surely do not try to offend you but i love this b&w people theme you invoked. And threads are meant to stray if you look more closely.

Notice the 3 I's i started every sentence with. This applies most defenitely to your theme. Mr. Firmgirl. wai.gif

Oh they are supposed to be B and W.....? ....blink.pngsilly me too ! w00t.gif I guess I'm not a traditionalist either whistling.gif

Excuse me

Oh they are supposed to be B and W.....? ....blink.pngsilly me too ! w00t.gif I guess I'm not a traditionalist either whistling.gif

No, there's no discipline for B+W in traditional street photography. Conversely there is a requirement of basic technique, understanding and vision which you seem to find challenging.

Don't despair, as you mature, things will become evident.

No, there's no discipline for B+W in traditional street photography. Conversely there is a requirement of basic technique, understanding and vision which you seem to find challenging.

Don't despair, as you mature, things will become evident.

Thank you, you are very kind. People like you give me hope and vision. Indeed for me it is a big challenge to take this on. This is a community forum open for all to see learn or participate in order to help eachother and resolve minor issues amongst ourself because we are all adults, here.

Thank you for you reply and keep posting Firmgirl.

wai.gif .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This photo I wish to dedicate to filmgirl who teached by example the power of mobile phones.

The shot is F4.5 and exposure of full 4 seconds during a power outtage in Kamala beach today. Light sources are a candle and the glow from the mobile phone.

There are not very many situations where people are so still that it's possible to capture low light glow to their faces.

2013-06-28_23-46-14.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived