Traditional Street Photography

fimgirl

Nah mate,city shooting is far easier I think,in the village everyone sees you coming,so the chance of catching a 'natural' moment is small.

City life maybe more chaotic and harder to isolate,but you have more chance to blend into the surroundings.Hopefully more will come and post!

I'm off to Europe , Uk, Paris and then Amsterdam in a few weeks so any tips on places I should visit in the Netherlands would be cool^^

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always living in my little village in Issan; and as wrote Shaggy not so easy to shoot street photos ;

landscape or my six dogs is easier rolleyes.gif ;

I hope I can come back to Bangkok next may or june this year;

needing my income revenue from my Ambassy and they changed the way to obtain it .

So I must come to Bangkok to pick it ;

Hope we can have a meeting for a couple of hours after I'll pick this paper from the french Ambassy which is soi 36 Charoen Krung , in the middle of China district ;

I love this district where I can shoot so beautiful photos ; and u too, I hope !

When going to Udon Thani or Sakon Nakhon I try to find what to photography for the forum, not only for this line .

As usual, apologize for my " french-english " cheesy.gif

@mrhitchens

I just had a peek at your flickr account, theres so many photos you should post here, maybe I missed your posts if they are already on here....

The guy with the box camera, the mad alien looking silhouette etc...

I'm only on the 1st section of the 1st page

With the kindest of regards sort it out and post them smile.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived