Night Life In Kalasin

awayfoe

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sarakham, is not a short trip if you are driving at night, at least 40 minutes I would say. Plus it severely restricts the amount you can drink. Depending where you live or stay in Kalasin, a lot of places are within walking distance or there are tuk tuk drivers out front, so you don't have to drive.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Agree it 's about a 45 min drive. Just saying if you want a good night out, it's worth it. And a lot of students in Sarakham if you enjoy spending time with younger folks.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Damn! When you all show me so much great pictures, and everything else, then you just know that i am absolutely going to think about Kalasin as one of the biggest metropolitans on earth. Get real boys and girls! It´s just nothing to do there. If youre just not the kind of person that wnt´s to study how rice grows, och se how many more worms it comes up to the suface everyday you get some rain.

7 hours ago, Get Real said:

Damn! When you all show me so much great pictures, and everything else, then you just know that i am absolutely going to think about Kalasin as one of the biggest metropolitans on earth. Get real boys and girls! It´s just nothing to do there. If youre just not the kind of person that wnt´s to study how rice grows, och se how many more worms it comes up to the suface everyday you get some rain.

They have some lovely custard apples there though.

12 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Here is an image of this new joint I been spouting on about.onson restaurant. 

Went for a steak was pretty good I like a bit of gristle too though.

20160916_145019.jpg

20160916_151526.jpg

I know the place you are talking about, but being an "Old Guy" I tend to want to eat dinner around 6: or 7:PM so that I can make my usual 9:PM Bedtime...  Do you know how early they open???

Pianoman

7 hours ago, pianoman said:

I know the place you are talking about, but being an "Old Guy" I tend to want to eat dinner around 6: or 7:PM so that I can make my usual 9:PM Bedtime...  Do you know how early they open???

Pianoman

Definitely open at 6 Pman but will update more accurately after next visit. 

• 2 months later...
I wonder where would be the best city to live in the north east ?
Somewhere with at least western food but if possible also some good girly bars...
Any idea ?

That last requirement will limit your options greatly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my limited experience I would say Udon Thani and Khon Kkaen, possibly Korat.

Plenty of farang about and eating and drinking places. Likely to be a few of the other type about, but don't expect too much choice.

Archived