BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
george

Briton Lee Aldhouse Pleads Not Guilty To Phuket Murder

Disgusting. I don't say it often, but he's scum.

So this tool is a tough guy, fighter and someone grabs him (his words) he responds with knives he just picked up off the floor in the 7/11? Nah sorry ... next?

Come on dont be like this ,,, he might of bought a hot dog,,, they do give free plastic knifes out,,,,,,,,,,Nah your right

He said that he was outside Mr Longfellow's accommodation because he was looking for his dog, which had gone missing. He heard somebody talking and then someone grabbed him from behind. He was shocked, and in reaction, jabbed behind himself with "the knife", twice.

Really, went looking for his dog at Mr. Lonfellow's apartment with a knife in his hand... Brilliant story. I hope he is found guilty and spends much longer than he would have pleading guilty, which his lawyer advised him to do... Odd his lawyer wasn't there...

The lawyer is out looking for lee's dog

Is Mr. Aldhouse now blaming the dog for the murder?

It's interesting that the most implausible excuses always seem to involve our canine friends: "My dog ate my homework"; "I fell of my bike because I swerved to avoid a dog"...

If he gets off because he wasn't properly defended, the USMC should take matters into hand.

I don't understand why he didn't try to ask for bail. At least try for a last taste of freedom...

If he had money for bail he might of been able to pay of the police in the first instance.

This piece of English crap is going to kill himself,,, which is ok with me as he is a low life looking for his dog, which brings a question,,, is the dog still alive??? the American that kicked his face in is not, so where is the dog,,,I'm an animal lover,,,,,,,,,, Better yet I have never been in that 7/11 and had knifes thrown at me???? it must be a British thing,,,,, the law between the Thais and the Brits is simple,,, you plead guilty to your crimes and get life if you waste the courts time then you get the death penalty,,,, I pray to god that this piece of garbidge gets life in a Thai prison,,,, the pitbull will be now known as the pumping chawawwara,,,, I hope Martin Carpenter the British council has a lot of vasalean for this garbidge from England he will need it

I gather you are not an admirer and do not believe his story. However it is for the court to decide if his 'cock & bull' story is believable. They will examine witnesses and also listen to his account. If he is found guilty then I would be in favour of the harshest possible penalty.

I am as appalled by this whole matter as the posters on this site, and for once can understand the harshness of many comments. BUT it has often been said on this forum that people are judged by the press and the Thai system before they have had a fair trial, and that that is not justice. Whatever the feelings it is hypercritical of posters to want 'fairness' in many cases outlined on this forum, yet happily condemn before trial in this case. Let the trial be held and give him his chance to put his case. If he is found guilty I will be amongst those on this forum who wish him the worst possible future.

I guess you must be an embarresed English man/women,,,, but I was there and saw what happened ,,,,did you????????????????????? Proberly NOT

Not at all embarrassed. If you were there and saw him kill the American then I hope you will give evidence so that he is found guilty and then rots in hell. Nothing I have said in my post goes against this.

This piece of English crap is going to kill himself,,, which is ok with me as he is a low life looking for his dog, which brings a question,,, is the dog still alive??? the American that kicked his face in is not, so where is the dog,,,I'm an animal lover,,,,,,,,,, Better yet I have never been in that 7/11 and had knifes thrown at me???? it must be a British thing,,,,, the law between the Thais and the Brits is simple,,, you plead guilty to your crimes and get life if you waste the courts time then you get the death penalty,,,, I pray to god that this piece of garbidge gets life in a Thai prison,,,, the pitbull will be now known as the pumping chawawwara,,,, I hope Martin Carpenter the British council has a lot of vasalean for this garbidge from England he will need it

I gather you are not an admirer and do not believe his story. However it is for the court to decide if his 'cock & bull' story is believable. They will examine witnesses and also listen to his account. If he is found guilty then I would be in favour of the harshest possible penalty.

I am as appalled by this whole matter as the posters on this site, and for once can understand the harshness of many comments. BUT it has often been said on this forum that people are judged by the press and the Thai system before they have had a fair trial, and that that is not justice. Whatever the feelings it is hypercritical of posters to want 'fairness' in many cases outlined on this forum, yet happily condemn before trial in this case. Let the trial be held and give him his chance to put his case. If he is found guilty I will be amongst those on this forum who wish him the worst possible future.

I guess you must be an embarresed English man/women,,,, but I was there and saw what happened ,,,,did you????????????????????? Proberly NOT

So tell me what did actually happen??

Did the Marine kick his ass first?? and Lee took revenge later??

Can you give a full account for us. Fly on the wall style?

Thx In anticipation.

P.S. I hope you will present yourself as a witness in Honour of the Marine who died.

• Like 1

I don't understand why he didn't try to ask for bail. At least try for a last taste of freedom...

If he had money for bail he might of been able to pay of the police in the first instance.

Do try to keep up... He ran back to Britain, arrested there and was then extradited. First one ever in 101 years of the extradition treaty. A bit late for a payoff, wouldn't you say?

Edited by Jimi007

I was out walking my dog which I had stapped two knives from a 7-11 onto his collar. Then some guy grabbed me from behind and my dog jumped up at the guy to protect me and that when I noticed he had been stabbed...anyone believe that story? Seriously Lee???

+1 to the above

Unless IronMike is from Switzerland or the Moon then Im sure he would love to be generalised as a person from a bad nation also as he had done with the Brits.

Of course he is innocent he was framed we all know that and after his trial he will probably say I did think I was innocent, but that was before I had the opportunity to hear all the evidence against me."

+1 to the above

Unless IronMike is from Switzerland or the Moon then Im sure he would love to be generalised as a person from a bad nation also as he had done with the Brits.

Somewhere where education and respect doesn't come high on the priority list that's for sure, I think his insulting posts seem to have been overlooked and require attention......

• Like 2