Briton Lee Aldhouse Pleads Not Guilty To Phuket Murder

george

Limited amount doesn't mean there isn't any.

No evidence that Israel has nukes. No evidence that having a mobile phone constantly to your ear zaps your brain.

No evidence, but we all know it's true.

But there IS evidence that steroids cause aggressiveness.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No evidence that Israel has nukes. No evidence that having a mobile phone constantly to your ear zaps your brain.

You have limited amount to back it up i got loads of evidence about alcohol causing violence. Guess what is the more likely suspect here. Not saying steroids are fine but that the drug alcohol is far more likely to have caused this and there is far greater evidence supporting that.

Steroid use is something to deflect things away from alcohol because that is accepted drug with far larger damage to society then steroids ever could do.

Its just crazy to involve that in this case.

You have limited amount to back it up i got loads of evidence about alcohol causing violence. Guess what is the more likely suspect here. Not saying steroids are fine but that the drug alcohol is far more likely to have caused this and there is far greater evidence supporting that.

Steroid use is something to deflect things away from alcohol because that is accepted drug with far larger damage to society then steroids ever could do.

It's not crazy to involve it this case because it's true.

I will not argue that there is more evidence about alcohol causing violence, thats a complete no brainer and way beyond obvious to even entertain.

But the little man got quite large quite quickly, and if you have ever been around steroid abusers, you would know the aggressiveness side effect is a fact. I know I've seen it. As mentioned prior it's a known fact this guy used to get wound up and beat on his Thai girlfriend, would this not be proof of abnormal agressiveness?

Or robblok, do you beat your Thai girlfriend and find that quite normal?

It's not crazy to involve it this case because it's true.

I will not argue that there is more evidence about alcohol causing violence, thats a complete no brainer and way beyond obvious to even entertain.

But the little man got quite large quite quickly, and if you have ever been around steroid abusers, you would know the aggressiveness side effect is a fact. I know I've seen it. As mentioned prior it's a known fact this guy used to get wound up and beat on his Thai girlfriend, would this not be proof of abnormal agressiveness?

Or robblok, do you beat your Thai girlfriend and find that quite normal?

Of course I have been around steroid users and guess what in gyms there are arguably loads of then no fights. But in bars with not many of them but alcohol always fights. Seems your a bit prejudges.

But i have to admit i don't know his history and how big he became in how short a time and if he was even on steroids at that time. I guess you don't either but we do know he was drunk. So why drag it into it as it is unproven.

I think in my time i have been around more steroid users as you as i am a gym rat. Currently i don't meet them as i train alone. As for me beating my gf as far as i know its something drunks do. Just look at domestic violence and alcohol.

Your probably one of those guys who could never build muscle and assumed that everyone who could used steroids. Guess what with dedication you can get quite far but most dont want to put in that effort. Its easier to label those with success as steroid users

Anyway going by the FACTS we know he was drunk we know alcohol causes violence. We don't know if he was using steroids at that time (on and off cycle continuous use is rare especially at high dosage). There is also not much proof about roid rage and still you go for it instead of the obvious cause.

I will add i hope this guy gets what is coming to him.

Says a lot more about you then me.

uh-huh, it's my inability to "build muscle" that makes me come to my conclusions.....

Not that I know people who were there that night, not that I know people that know this guy got kicked out of a camp for beating his girl who he met there,,,,,,,,,,,,no, it's cause I'm jealous of guys that build muscle through "dedication".

What a lark robblok, you seem to have missed the point that goofball killed a good guy.

And please do continue on now that you have written "i have to admit i don't know his history and how big he became in how short a time and if he was even on steroids at that time" because now these posts are getting silly.

uh-huh, it's my inability to "build muscle" that makes me come to my conclusions.....

Not that I know people who were there that night, not that I know people that know this guy got kicked out of a camp for beating his girl who he met there,,,,,,,,,,,,no, it's cause I'm jealous of guys that build muscle through "dedication".

What a lark robblok, you seem to have missed the point that goofball killed a good guy.

And please do continue on now that you have written "i have to admit i don't know his history and how big he became in how short a time and if he was even on steroids at that time" because now these posts are getting silly.

Then why drag steroids in it if you have no proof and all the proof points to alcohol.

That is my whole point must be some reason for dragging something into it that is unlikely based on research and even more unlikely as there is no proof of use.

Then it was proven he was drinking and loads of proof of violence from alcohol why the steroid angle then ?

That the guy is scumm is about the only thing we agree upon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well it seems Mr Aldhouse, made a big mistake by not pleading guilty, As he will certainly be found guilty 100% and I would take the bet even at odds on, my thoughts are that his intentions were to plead guilty that day, as instructed by his solicitor and was a plan devised by himself and his legal team, I think the mear thought of the big tiger, quickly made him think again , as even if guilty plea entered he was getting 15 years , without a doubt, and even if I was wrong in thinking this , I believe the big tiger is now a reality and he probably knows now he made a massive mistake, as that story will not add up, and then to state a witness , who from other posts seem to be a victim of his violence, lets not forget that the girlfriend in question was never going to be a witness , as the plan was to plead guilty, so witness talks never took place, and I believe the ex girlfriend will not want to be invovled in this one bit, because at the end of the day , the likelyhood is , she helped him escape justice in the first place, which is assisting an offender- So, if these 2 are still friends and she happens to give the odd visit here and there , he has not only secured a definite transfer to the big tiger , he has lost probably one of a only few people who would be visiting him - I would of thought after all the fighting and trying to get off with his actions, time had arrived to plead guilty and finally setting about clearing up the mess he had created aswell as reducing the potential damage he was inflicting on himself , by avoiding the roaring belly of the big tiger, because if he thinks the remand centre is bad, then he is in for a big surprise on his transfer

Edited by stephens1

There's an article today in the news source we can't name (rule 31) about what a <deleted> Aldhouse continues to be at the local prison. Got into a punch up with another Brit, then tore down the screening they had put up around his dormitory to keep out flies and mosquitos.

There's an article today in the news source we can't name (rule 31) about what a <deleted> Aldhouse continues to be at the local prison. Got into a punch up with another Brit, then tore down the screening they had put up around his dormitory to keep out flies and mosquitos.

That's called "meeting your new neighbours and doing some interior decorating to your new home." :)