Trees

Kan Win

Peach trees.

Trip++038.jpg

VF, really like your work. You mentioned recently that you were working on your composition and it really shows. Also, really good color and sharpness. clap2.gif

Thanks but I suspect it has more to do with the new camera than it does me.

The thing that gets me, is how much Google degrades images when converting them to their online albums.

Peach trees.

Trip++038.jpg

VF, really like your work. You mentioned recently that you were working on your composition and it really shows. Also, really good color and sharpness. clap2.gif

The thing that gets me, is how much Google degrades images when converting them to their online albums.

Are you sure you are using the sRGB colorspace and converting to 8-bit before exporting. You also may need to do some output sharpening or maybe even color calibrate your display. You can color calibrate your display (MAC) with the supplied utilities in the system preference for displays.

Are you sure you are using the sRGB colorspace and converting to 8-bit before exporting. You also may need to do some output sharpening or maybe even color calibrate your display. You can color calibrate your display (MAC) with the supplied utilities in the system preference for displays.

I am already using sRGB for proofing and have the monitor set to the same.

Yep that is an incredible shot....VF.... I did not know peaches were grown in the north.... ! you learn something new every day! thumbsup.gif How is the taste ?

Several thousand coconut trees , plus a mish mash of other trees! .....taken this afternoon ... looking at KP....whistling.gif

IMG_8000.CR2.jpg

• Like 2

Yep that is an incredible shot....VF.... I did not know peaches were grown in the north.... ! you learn something new every day! thumbsup.gif How is the taste ?

Several thousand coconut trees , plus a mish mash of other trees! .....taken this afternoon ... looking at KP....whistling.gif

We bought peaches in glass jars and they were quite good. Doi Angkhang has strawberries, peaches, plums, kiwi and all kinds of interesting fruits and vegetables but they were not in season while we were there.

• Like 1

^ do the Storks bring babies? Robby....biggrin.png.pagespeed.ce.XhpYJIv77v.png .... sorry could not resist that! tongue.png.pagespeed.ce.JwCxzAWj6x.png

Hope not Jimmy, been there done that and don't need a repeat performance.

Tell you what though, I can sell you cuttings of that tree for a very reasonable price.

Got to warn you though that it takes quite a few years before they produce storks, let alone babies.

• Like 1

The tea farms up north look very well kept, I have not been to any in Thailand, only in the Cameron Highland north of KL, which is well looked after... great tea and scones !thumbsup.gif

The other was in Sabah State, which was a bit of a mess! I did not like their blends either! bah.gif

Moving on, trees surrounding, Namuang waterfalls, Samui.

IMG_6330.JPG

• Like 1