Trees

Kan Win

Hi,

If your asking about red flowering tree pic ... it is between Cosy Beach and the next beach along ...name forgotten. Pic taken a long way away out at sea. When I zoomed to just to check out a possile route between beaches .... I liked the look of the tree. Amazed pic postable as electronically zoomed in hugely.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have a large Longan tree in the corner of our front yard and it is dense with flowers already meaning a large batch of fruit coming soon. Last time was nearly two years ago and we had countless boxes of fruit that we boxed up and passed around the neighborhood and some went to work with me to hand out. Taken from one of our balconies.

13345860865_5850ac358f_c.jpg

Nearly ready to pick now.

14337806199_4fb29e0b06_c.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

attachicon.gif1405383104259.jpg. Anyone seen these before in our garden. Wife calls them Nantow from India she uses for Soop or Something. 2nd point, that pics from her Apple, and the ones from my Easy Share Kodak , and Sam Galaxy all come out different sizes and my ACDC Pro wont make al my pics the same size.Yet you all seem to post the Same Size no matter what U use...Im feeling a Tad Thick.

Not " Thick " , Ace , and if I may speak for myself , collectively , ... Aahemmm , cough , .. , We all post the same size because we are Old and Boring !

post-185776-0-54395700-1405420002_thumb.

• Like 1