Hotspring And Emerald Pool Entrance Fee

rosalyn

• 4 weeks later...

Took some Thai friends to the Emerald pool recently....2oobt for foreigner ( no exemptions ) . Didn't go in ,but witnessed thousands that did !

Friends came out saying that it was like " feeding time at a catfish farm " . Couldn't see anything for bodies .

Seriously not recommended unless it's a school-day in the middle of the low season !

2OOBT , But seriously don't recommend it ,unless on a school-day in the Low season. Took friends there recently , I didn't go in this time, but witnessed thousands that did. Friends compared it to feeding time at the catfish farm. No chance to see the natural beauty of the place for the crowds.

Yeah once that place is overcrowded it's spoiled ,went up there for 9 am in the morning a couple of years ago just us and 4 Thais had the place to ourselves for an hour it's stunning then.

On the comment of it being busy,alot of the tourists this year have been saying it's to busy everywhere ,ao nang does seem to have gained a lot of tourists this year and the really busy period has seemed to last all the way through to the end of february ,great for bussiness but the tourists really don't like the overcrowdedness everywhere.

Was speaking with a guy that goes India every year this year he came Thailand so i asked where next year India or Thailand ,he said although the beaches are nice in Thailand they are way to crowded and to many people trying to sell you stuff so it's back to India for him.

• 4 weeks later...

Emerald pond I've been there 4 months ago

200 bath for Tourist

20 for Thai

The hotspring is part of a national park so I guess it's the same price

all the touristic attractions controlled by the thai government national parks etc is 200 / 20 without exception, one year ago I was in 5 or 6 national parks, with waterfalls or rivers and the rules are almost the same too.

In tour trips the fee is included.

Edited by ITGabs