Tourist Visa In Hanoi

I just returned from Hanoi where I scored a tourist visa. This was my first trip out of Thailand to get a visa. No complications. I applied and dropped off my passport with the Thai Embassy on the morning of the 18th, and picked it up the 19th at 4pm. Pretty straightforward. I asked about a double entry and received a firm (but with a smilesmile.png) NO. So, single entry.

• 1 month later...

I also got mine in Hanoi about a month ago. They were more than willing to give me a Triple-Entry Tourist Visa but I had to show proof of flying in and out of Thailand for each Visa

Got the exact same firm NO (with a smile!biggrin.png ) for a Double Entry. Got a Single, next day pick up. Couldn't be easier. No line up, no fuss.

I also got mine in Hanoi about a month ago. They were more than willing to give me a Triple-Entry Tourist Visa but I had to show proof of flying in and out of Thailand for each Visa

Got the exact same firm NO (with a smile!biggrin.png ) for a Double Entry. Got a Single, next day pick up. Couldn't be easier. No line up, no fuss.

Ah, I remember someone else talking about the in and out if you wanted multiple entries. Crazy ! Nice little place they have there and as you say, no fuss and no muss.