Just For Sheryl

Patsycat

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey get your ass over to London for 30th June & you can have my spare. My husband has decided he doesn't want to come, boring git but at least now I don't have to find a babysitter. :D

If i didn't have to do the mother visit to Edinburgh in june, i would have loved to pop over to London and see Bruce with you.

So next week I shall buy my ticket for him here. I am going for a numbered seat, I just hope the people next to me have a bit of boogy in them.

I got a bit tired of asking friends if they were going or not. So decided to go it alone. They seem to be dillydalling around. My best concert going pal is off to Zurich to see Bon Jovi the same week...

I rest my case.

Plus the tickets are expensive,so i am just buying one. If any of my friends decide then they can buy their own, i have been left with tickets for concerts too many times and no one showed up...

Bruce is mine!!!!

If i didn't have to do the mother visit to Edinburgh in june, i would have loved to pop over to London and see Bruce with you.

So next week I shall buy my ticket for him here. I am going for a numbered seat, I just hope the people next to me have a bit of boogy in them.

I got a bit tired of asking friends if they were going or not. So decided to go it alone. They seem to be dillydalling around. My best concert going pal is off to Zurich to see Bon Jovi the same week...

I rest my case.

Plus the tickets are expensive,so i am just buying one. If any of my friends decide then they can buy their own, i have been left with tickets for concerts too many times and no one showed up...

Bruce is mine!!!!

Nah Patty he's mine.....

But you can go see him.

No need to worry about seat mates. NO ONE sits during a Springsteen concert, ever. He won't have it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Be still my heart...tongue.png

Gotta be the only man who grew sexier as he aged. As hot in his 60's as he was in his 20's. Maybe hotter. (Thanks be to God for letting him keep his hair!!)

He seems to lose energy midway through this clip though. Granted it was the last set of the night, but still... He usually jumps into the pit at some point in "Rosalita". When/where is it from?

Review of a concert in 2012:

“The morning of this show, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution wrote from

opening night: “At 62, Springsteen is still a taut package of rugged

masculinity in tight black jeans and a neat vest and button-down shirt;

and while he might not slide across the stage on his knees anymore, he’s

still insanely active.” As if in direct retort, there was Bruce during

“Sunny Day,” sloshing water on his jeans back at the drum riser and soon

executing a perfect knee-slide across the stage. Always fine-tuning,

people. Best not to say there’s something he can’t do anymore — or do

say that, and then watch him do it.”

Question of the year. Is Sheryl a Filipina ???

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-music-scene/2012/03/21/bruce-springsteen-brings-back-the-knee-slide-in-n-c/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, the Summer's over, the outdoor concerts are just a memory, I am wearing my winter coat, all the outdoor terraces have packed up their tables etc.

But i downloaded this documentary from Kickass and it rocks!! I am only half way through, but it is great.

It's called "Springsteen and I". Enjoy!!!

I think at the end there is some of the London concert, so Boo you may see yourself.

Wow I am in the ladies forum again. It's such a relief to read it. Excuse me for being off topic but you ladies rule. Whenever I read your forum I always find the same thing. No constant personal attacks are present, no endless flaming. You talk to each other intelligently and show respect. I admire that.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived