Just For Sheryl

Patsycat

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Being a country Music fan and ex musician, I have never heard Bruce Springsteen sing as I am not into rock music.

I do remember him playing guitar in the backing group at a Roy Orbison concert, so he is obviously a good musician.

Although I have been into Elvis and Roy Orbison all my adult life, I Know they are not country, although both have recorded

country songs.

I wonder what Bruce would have been like singing Country songs, listening to the video here about the abused children, I

think he could have done well in Country music as a crossover performer.

That is the best compliment I could pay him.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

....I wonder what Bruce would have been like singing Country songs,

Check out his album "We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions". Several classic country songs on there.

His range his quite versatile.

....I wonder what Bruce would have been like singing Country songs,

Check out his album "We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions". Several classic country songs on there.

His range his quite versatile.

We Shall Overcome is a folk song by Joan Baez, a beautiful singer, and Pete Seeger was a folk singer and songwriter.

I love folk music, but country music is quite different, I will check out these albums and see if there are any country songs there.

Baez certainly sang it but so did Seeger and it was he (along with 3 others) who wrote it.

The line between folk and country is not always a sharp one. To me some of the songs on that album would qualify as country. But see what you think.

And he is one of those men who seem to get better looking with age.

I have seen photos...

How great that this thread is still going strong!!

The only man I can think of who is as sexy in his 60's as he was in his 20's and 30's. It's amazing...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I didn't go through the entire thread so apologies if this was posted.

Jimmy Fallon, an American talk show host of The Tonight Show, is famous for his impersonations of musicians. Here he does a parody of "Born to Run".... and is joined by a special "surprise" guest star.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived