The Best Breakfast In Jomtien

billaaa777

Oscar's is definitely still open and also has proper cheese. It's the best breakfast buffet I know of in Jomtien but I haven't tried those other two yet. They will be on my to-do list for early next week.smile.png

I also recommend Bistro Oscar. They serve a Brunch from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm every day. Top quality food, well-prepared and well-served. In the past three years, I've probably eaten their brunch 50plus times and never had a bad meal.

Is this brunch a buffet & what does it cost?

Edited by OneZero

Oscar's is definitely still open and also has proper cheese. It's the best breakfast buffet I know of in Jomtien but I haven't tried those other two yet. They will be on my to-do list for early next week.smile.png

I also recommend Bistro Oscar. They serve a Brunch from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm every day. Top quality food, well-prepared and well-served. In the past three years, I've probably eaten their brunch 50plus times and never had a bad meal.

Is this brunch a buffet & what does it cost?

It is mostly a brunch buffet. Your eggs are cooked to order and your coffee or tea and orange juice is brought to your table by the wait staff.

They may vary some of their menu items but here are some of the items they had on one visit. Coffee or tea, juice, eggs cooked to order or omelet, several kinds of sliced meats, cheese, a variety of breads and pastry items, pancakes and French toast, fried potatoes, deviled eggs, lasagna, vegetable soup, a stir-fry type veggie dish, salad items, variety of fruit, yogurt, and several custard/pudding items.

As of late April 2013, the cost was 199 baht (tax included). Some may consider that high but, IMO, you get what you pay for!

• 3 months later...

"On the same side as the Cowboy Bar but further along is the Damnark Hotel which has a great buffet breakfast for 160 baht. It is Scandanavian style with deli meats, cheeses, potatoes, breads, plus several Thai dishes for the ladies. There is a chef who cooks your eggs to your liking, The bacon is great also and they have cereals, juices and fresh milk also. It is my favorite and stays open until noon for a brunch."

I second this recommendation. "Danish meatballs," quality bacon, eggs to order, homestyle potatoes, lots of extras, including Thai food. My only complaint would be the orange drink stuff, but I guess at 160 baht all-in a single patron could drink more than 160 baht worth of real orange juice. I stick to water or milk (no extra charge).

I just came back from the Denmark Hotel breakfast and it was superb. Thanks for the recommendation. September 2013.

"On the same side as the Cowboy Bar but further along is the Damnark Hotel which has a great buffet breakfast for 160 baht. It is Scandanavian style with deli meats, cheeses, potatoes, breads, plus several Thai dishes for the ladies. There is a chef who cooks your eggs to your liking, The bacon is great also and they have cereals, juices and fresh milk also. It is my favorite and stays open until noon for a brunch."

I second this recommendation. "Danish meatballs," quality bacon, eggs to order, homestyle potatoes, lots of extras, including Thai food. My only complaint would be the orange drink stuff, but I guess at 160 baht all-in a single patron could drink more than 160 baht worth of real orange juice. I stick to water or milk (no extra charge).

I just came back from the Denmark Hotel breakfast and it was superb. Thanks for the recommendation. September 2013.

I am hooked on virtually all of the breakfast menu at the Moonshine Bar (soi. 4) in Jomtien. The following food items really are good and hard to find in Thailand: Jimmie-Dean homemade American sausage, very good bacon, ham, pancakes, grits, bisquits w/ gravy (my favorite), SOS (yes, that Army food, but it is good), and other stuff. It takes me back to the USA. And the owner and staff are nice people. Not sure about the coffee because I like tea. In addition, they make the best Mexican Breakfast burrito in town (very good stuff). The Moonshine Bar also has a UK breakfast for those who live on the other side of the pond.

• 7 years later...
1 hour ago, rhythmworx said:

7 year old thread.
Why not dig up bodies and search for amulets?

Things change specially at this time, I'll leave the topic open for now