Farang In Uthai Thani

H2oDunc

Hi all, just hope you all out there can help. Have trvelled up to Uthai Thani with TGF to meet parents. Both very nice and papa is top banana there so can only help things. Now TGF wants to open shop there but having ridden and walked round town cant say I have seen many farang. That in itself isnt a problem but its nice to go talk english now and again. Are there many expats in the area? Nakon Sawan isnt far, any there? What is the nearest visa run option? Any help or advice would be appreciated. Cheers all Dunc :o

Hi all, just hope you all out there can help. Have trvelled up to Uthai Thani with TGF to meet parents. Both very nice and papa is top banana there so can only help things. Now TGF wants to open shop there but having ridden and walked round town cant say I have seen many farang. That in itself isnt a problem but its nice to go talk english now and again. Are there many expats in the area? Nakon Sawan isnt far, any there? What is the nearest visa run option? Any help or advice would be appreciated. Cheers all Dunc :o

Hi there,

Yes, i am in Nakhon Sawan....let me know when you're around so we can meet..

Mai Saet(i hope i did write this correct) is the nearest Visa Run(for Myanmar) ...nice trip

rcm :D

You are now in part of central thailand, finding one of your kind is no problem. Visa run, Tak province, Amphur Mae Sot is the nearer point. Distant between Uthai Thani - Tak is about 3 hours drive. If I'm wrong please correct me. :o

• 2 years later...

Hi H2oDunc,

there are quite a few farang in Nakhonsawan and I know of a couple in Uthai Thani but they come up here

on a regular basis,If you are up this way PM me or pop into the shop and I can maybe introduce you to a couple of people or at least have a couple of beers and a chat,

regards

Madyakka