Ghost In The Machine?

cdnvic

This is what's happened twice now;

I log off, click "delete cookies set by this board", and the page shows me as logged out (welcome guest).

Come back the next day and I'm already/still logged in. Do I have to delete the cookies from my HD. They must have the same preservative as Oreos as they never seem to expire :D

This comp is used by others and I'd hate to see someone else log in and make postings that would make me look loud-mouthed and opinionated :o

Advice?

Nobody else has my password.

cv

Didn't have the "remember me when.." box pop up. Clearing the history and deleting the temporary internet files seemed to work though.

cv

Great!

Ask Dr_pat_pong, he aways runs into similar computer earthquakes. He call them frigging' esoteric computers". :o

Didn't have the "remember me when.." box pop up. Clearing the history and deleting the temporary internet files seemed to work though.

Thanks  :D

cv

Great!

Ask Dr_pat_pong, he aways runs into similar computer earthquakes. He call them frigging' esoteric computers". :D

<deleted>' esoteric computers is an apt decription George. It is fine for square eyed guru's like you :D but some of us are semi-normal :o