BANGKOK
Leslie1984

Nakhon Si Thammarat - Grab A Few Drinks

1 minute ago, faraday said:

Did you ever tell them about what you have in your basement?

I plan to let him see for himself.

• Haha 1

A 7 year old thread lol. D'Pelican closed years ago, was the White House and then reincarnated as ... last I heard called Home or something like that. Nakhon is still the same, same bars give or take plus a few new ones that have opened and then since closed. Roots is for young American teachers and in my opinion not worth a visit. There used to be a bond between the farangs in NST but that has all but disappeared since the big influx of young first time teachers arrived.

And from a .... in your own words, a backpackers point of view, knowing where and even giving directions to the red light area shows the kind of people that NST does not want to have.

ps: First moved to Nakhon over 30 years ago (before you were born?), no Tescos, no Big C, no Nakarin, no Twin Lotus, no airport, nothing ..... (apart from the army one) ..... etc etc so please don't even attempt to tell me that I know nothing about Nakhon!

On 4/1/2020 at 1:11 AM, South said:

A 7 year old thread lol. D'Pelican closed years ago, was the White House and then reincarnated as ... last I heard called Home or something like that. Nakhon is still the same, same bars give or take plus a few new ones that have opened and then since closed. Roots is for young American teachers and in my opinion not worth a visit. There used to be a bond between the farangs in NST but that has all but disappeared since the big influx of young first time teachers arrived.

And from a .... in your own words, a backpackers point of view, knowing where and even giving directions to the red light area shows the kind of people that NST does not want to have.

ps: First moved to Nakhon over 30 years ago (before you were born?), no Tescos, no Big C, no Nakarin, no Twin Lotus, no airport, nothing ..... (apart from the army one) ..... etc etc so please don't even attempt to tell me that I know nothing about Nakhon!

so every little tiny moo ban across the country have whore houses scattered on outskirts or even within central town, but here you feel kinda special and want to hide them or pretend they dont exist?

yup surely gonna help 😄

anyway why bond with only farang when 99% of people are ... thai? follow your interest & connect with like minded people as around your home etc. cheers! and sorry i dont drink so u wont meet me at the bars either or whorehouses for that matter...

• Confused 1