Mc Donalds Breakfast

gwmss15

I do understand the need to have something that you are used to eatting when your away . There are only so many cows asses , pig hearts and fish flavored potato chips one can eat .

You've just identified 2/3 of the content of the Sausage Mcmuffin ........ :o

:D:D That was good .

Back to my blongna sandwich .

well, you know...when one speaks about commercial type sausage one refers to the process whereby the floor of the abbatoir is swept and then loaded into a hopper to feed the McProcess...add some salt and other cloaking devices and there yu have it.

Best to do like I do, get yerself a meat grinder and control the ingredients yerself...lovely mince, sausage and etc. The wife''s folks looked puzzled but when I served it up they appreciated...

goddam...them falangs sure is clazy...

I do understand the need to have something that you are used to eatting when your away . There are only so many cows asses , pig hearts and fish flavored potato chips one can eat .

well, you know...when one speaks about commercial type sausage one refers to the process whereby the floor of the abbatoir is swept and then loaded into a hopper to feed the McProcess...add some salt and other cloaking devices and there yu have it.

Best to do like I do, get yerself a meat grinder and control the ingredients yerself...lovely mince, sausage and etc. The wife''s folks looked puzzled but when I served it up they appreciated...

Yes, you are right Tutsi , Nothing better than making it yourself . I would love to find a " kitchen aid " and be able to make all the great sausage recipes I have in the states . Can I get one in Thailand with a 220 plug ? I haven't seen any .

I do admit I did enjoy the breakfast sandwich no matter what it was made of . I guess some things should not taste like what they are ..... probally most things .

You've just identified 2/3 of the content of the Sausage Mcmuffin ........ :D

Yes, you are right Tutsi , Nothing better than making it yourself . I would love to find a " kitchen aid " and be able to make all the great sausage recipes I have in the states . Can I get one in Thailand with a 220 plug ? I haven't seen any .

I do admit I did enjoy the breakfast sandwich no matter what it was made of . I guess some things should not taste like what they are ..... probally most things .

I bought a sausage making kit years ago, but am still unable to find a butchers that will sell me cows asses. Pigs hearts, yes. But no cows asses.

Consequently the darn thing is now on e-bay. Any bids?

:o

I bought a sausage making kit years ago, but am still unable to find a butchers that will sell me cows asses. Pigs hearts, yes. But no cows asses.

Have you tried substituting Eel helmet instead of dak nua ?

Have you tried substituting Eel helmet instead of dak nua ?

Of course.

It was my first choice of replacement. Damned hard to glean at the fishmongers.

Do you know how many at takes to fill a chipolata skin?

I had a back yard full of helmetless eels for months.

The cat got so fat I had to move the flap to the patio doors and install a stannah so it could navigate the four inch gap twixt floor and flap bottom.

Poor thing was never the same again. Slimiest crap I've ever seen.

Lack of mobility inspired the next doors rottweilers to give payback for the years of torment.

Ripped it orf the fence and gangraped it to within an inch of it's life.

I'll have to admit it seemed much happier for a few days after. Before the clap set in.

Nowadays its just a collection of scabs with the odd tuft of hair poking out to remind one of what it used to be. Still refuses eels to this day.

Halcyon days, Chons, halcyon days.

:D

I bought my meat grinder in Bahrain and hand carried it on the plane...works a treat.

Someone said on another thread that Chinatown in BKK you can get the clamp to the counter hand crank variety. Might be worth havin' a look if you live down there. And no ploblem finding casings...If I can get them here in Suphan you should be able to get them anywhere...

• 2 weeks later...