• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
18 hours ago, Ozziefrog said:

Hello everyone,

I am new here and would like to know a good and realiable , English speaking Customs Agent in BKK too.

Thanks in advance.

I knew one good & reliable. Will PM you when I got his phone no.

I use a UK based company called Europa worldwide who will have clearing agents. To give you an idea of costs.

Imported 3 pallets 1.7m high from HK on an FOB basis. Less than £350 total. and that was to UK via ocean freight. They do air freight and road freight.

Professional company and they will likely do a clearance for no more than $25/£15 providing you latch it onto their core service; transit.

• 2 weeks later...

I have used these guys for many  years and have imported 40' containers from the US and many individual shipments from the US, Japan and China.  Marc is the primary contact in Bangkok.

CUSTOMS BROKER AND LOGISTICS, BangkokThailand

SENATOR INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS LTD.
2nd Fl. Permpoom Bldg.
32 Sukhumvit Soi 87
Bangjak, Bangkok 10260
Thailand

Tel:       +66-2-3114408 Ext. 100 Ralf

Ext. 105 Mark
Fax:      +66-2-3114409
Mobil: +66-81-8488171 Ralf

+66-81-8488370 Mark
Email :   [email protected]

Email:   [email protected]     
Internet: http://www.senator-international.com

• 4 months later...

If I wanted to send 50-70 used golf clubs to the US plus a half dozen bags, what service would I be looking for? It seems like this is the right place forum wise. I'd like to bring them back to the US if I can find a reasonably cheap and easy way to do it. Ideally there would be a wood box that I could pack them all into. I could pack it myself, but I wouldn't have the box. I am imagining there must be some kind of standard size box that is used and reused for similar uses. Thanks.

The best and cheapest way would be consolidated sea freight.  If you contact Marc at Senator Logistics in Bangkok, post 22, they can arrange everything including customs clearance and delivery in the US as they have offices there.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/14/2017 at 2:25 AM, wayned said:

The best and cheapest way would be consolidated sea freight.  If you contact Marc at Senator Logistics in Bangkok, post 22, they can arrange everything including customs clearance and delivery in the US as they have offices there.

On 6/14/2017 at 12:38 PM, rcoyote said:

thanks wayned, I sent Mark an email, but haven't yet heard back from them. It'll likely take a few days. If not I'll call them. 

I have sent them an E-Mail some weeks ago and received a reply in the worst English ever, I think the noodle cart owner down the soi wrote that E-Mail.  

Sorry to hear that.  It's vacation time and he might have gone home to Germany but normally I would get a coherent answer from one of his staff.  I'd resend it copying Rolf and ask for a better explanation.

Archived