New Bar In Bang-na

terdsak_12

After the "Any Bars in Bang-Na?" thread, and we found out there aren't none:

I'm thinking of setting up a consortium to start a bar in Bang-Na. The math is as follows:

Loads of Farangs in the Bang-Na area + nowhere to go for a beer unless you're into Thai stuff = We need a bar.

Nothing fancy, a bit of decent food, good music not too loud, the odd movie, and anything else you can think off.

I've a couple of people interested already, say 50,000 Baht a head up to 4-6 people, nothing to retire on, but will give you something to do, and a place to drink.

Are you fed up of driving all the way into town???

I guess not.

Anyway there's a new place off Sri-Nakarin Road in the Soi next to "Carrefour" between the two lots of used car places opening soon (this week). 100m down the Soi on your right just before the klong bridge.

Expat Cafe (I think that's what they're going to call it)

Cheap beer, Farang food, low prices, (lamb chops/lamb steaks 150 Baht) cosy and comfortable. Come round for a beer, all invited.

How about a club rather than a Bar (especially in light of the new rules). Charge 500 Baht a month membership. For that the member get's an occasional first free Chang of the evening. Get a public establishment UBC license, install a couple of computers linked to ipStar and viola sucess. If it works out start selling franchises to the rest of us. Let me know!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Soi next to "Carrefour" between the two lots of used car places opening soon (this week). 100m down the Soi on your right just before the

Is that the Soi with the Top Charon Specs shop with the builders place opposite.

I passed it an hour ago and always on the looksee. :o