Norwegian Stein Dokset Accused Of Murder Refuses To Give Testimony: Phuket

webfact

Wow Tropo, really gets to you. Thai women problems?

I look at the facts and the only true fact here, so far, is June is dead. How? Nobody knows. Throwing out the old "Thai scorned woman" defense brigade. Heard about people like you in this forum and is good to finally see it in action. I really don't care if she was an angel or a psychopath. Not for me to judge the dead. I do have opinions, like you, about the living.

You keep stating he deserve the best defense because he is fighting for his life and should not be executed based on the inconclusive facts in this case if found guilty of this crime. Can you not say the same thing about June? Did she deserve to die without knowing all the facts in this case? Or did she deserve to die because she is an evil woman?

• Like 1

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at the facts and the only true fact here, so far, is June is dead. How? Nobody knows. Throwing out the old "Thai scorned woman" defense brigade. Heard about people like you in this forum and is good to finally see it in action. I really don't care if she was an angel or a psychopath. Not for me to judge the dead. I do have opinions, like you, about the living.

You keep stating he deserve the best defense because he is fighting for his life and should not be executed based on the inconclusive facts in this case if found guilty of this crime. Can you not say the same thing about June? Did she deserve to die without knowing all the facts in this case? Or did she deserve to die because she is an evil woman?

My pal was attacked with a knife by his lady, he ran for it and disappeared for a few days. Think if this happened to many of us we would have dealt with it in a different way. Most certainly disarm by what ever means. I have personally disarmed a Thai lady about to whack her ''old'' husband with a bottle and listening to her grinding teeth. sad.png

Shame on you....you extracted my quotes from their original context and twisted them for your own personal Tropo vendetta. (Tropo is happily married to non-Thai)

You're just another example of a member getting so emotional about this case that you're not capable of logical deduction.

• Like 1

The guys a low life scumbag...unfortunately even if they do (eventually)find him guilty Norway has a prisoner transfer agreement in place with Thailand which means he gets transfered from one Bangkok Hilton to the Oslo Hilton which is of course a f..king joke!!!A bit like the Noble Peace Prize..awarding it to the EU...???cheesy.gif

Dokset will do his time in Thailand.

Probably, if he's proven guilty.

Everyone is quite heated here, he still has not been conviceted and is entiteled to a good defense, everyone is. A good translator is a must in something like this I don't see anything wrong in the guy trying to get a fair trial.

If he is convicted then he can rot in jail so far everyone seems to know what happend while he and the victem were the only ones there. Must get myself one of those crystal bowls too, maybe they can help me win the lottery too.

Remember in justice it sometimes happens that someone gets off because of lack of evidence, its the lesser evil then convicting innocent people. I am sure you will all argue otherwise.. unless its you who is innocent and gets convicted because they changed the law so lack of evidence does not get people off.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Everyone is quite heated here, he still has not been conviceted and is entiteled to a good defense, everyone is. A good translator is a must in something like this I don't see anything wrong in the guy trying to get a fair trial.

If he is convicted then he can rot in jail so far everyone seems to know what happend while he and the victem were the only ones there. Must get myself one of those crystal bowls too, maybe they can help me win the lottery too.

Remember in justice it sometimes happens that someone gets off because of lack of evidence, its the lesser evil then convicting innocent people. I am sure you will all argue otherwise.. unless its you who is innocent and gets convicted because they changed the law so lack of evidence does not get people off.

he admitted killing her, whether it was an accident or not.

he admitted killing her, whether it was an accident or not.

Murder = intent to kill and killed the victim.

Manslaughter = no intent to kill the victim but did kill them.

Big difference in sentence between the two.