Ziplining In Mid-April?

LionMG

This is a bit of a long-shot, but anyone ziplining around April 12th-16th, 2013? (Preferably Flight of the Gibbon) I'm a young solo traveler looking to join into a group of hopefully similared aged people. I figured I'd try my luck as I think I'd have more fun with a group my age instead of families with a lot of young children for example.

I'm trying to decide just signing up now solo or trying my luck and waiting til I'm in Chiang Mai and hopefully meet some fellow traveler's who are up for it. I'm worried by then it'll be fully booked though.

If anyone can suggest on where else I can look/post that'd be awesome.

Edited by LionMG

Those appear to be songran dates to me?; the city will be busy generally but that doesnt stop you going to FOTG.

every tour agent in the city will book you this trip,(and cheaper than online) You see truckloads of equally mad people going there every day morning and afternoon.

I suggest you wait until you arrive then book a trip, easy...then back for the afternoon splashing

Well I'm thinking I'd do the 12th or the 16th, since 13th-15th will be Songkran craziness.

I'll just wait then - but just worried it'd be fully booked since the city will be fuller than usual around that time.

King of Flight is less well-known ... doesn't rely on advertising and therefore less expensive. Book via Facebook link or selected tour desks. KOF also do 2 day tours with overnight accom in the 'baan', trekking, caving and waterfalls + their own zipline experience.

I've done Jungle Flight, also very good.