Mr T Taxi

MrZM

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used Mr T on my Jan 24th morning arrival.

Emailed booking request from UK, got a confirmation email within minutes!

Driver was there to meet me at SUV at Exit 3 as per the email. Good driver, car a bit rattly but so what!

He offered me bottles of water en route (Gratefully accepted)

1000 Baht to Pattaya + 100 Baht tip.

Have used Mr T with confidence for many years - only had one idiot driver some 5 years ago which I reported to Mr T office.

12 hours ago, JSixpack said:

I like Mr. T, never had a problem. Friend of mine uses him once a month to travel from PTY to BKK and is also happy with drivers & service. Recommended.

I used to use Mr. T regularly but he has been hard to contact recently (last 1 + years).

Either no answer from 'phone or when answered being asked to call back later.

I hope he's back to normal as I'm not happy with the other service I've used, too many stupid drivers that must have worked on the suicide vans previously.

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, elgenon said:

I couldn't find MrT's driver at Don Muang. Driver never showed at my Pattaya hotel and Mr T didn't answer phone, email, or Line!

Bad news! One thing about airport pickups is to confirm w/ the service a day before the pickup. I do that 'cause I don't really trust any of them.

I liked Mr T's service but another time he said driver would be at gate 6 with a sign with my name. Not there. Finally found him. 3 problems including a no show and could not get in contact with him regarding no show. Always had Camrys by the way.

I'm a nice guy but enough is enough. Am looking for a new service. No excuse for no show and then can't reach him. He never did contact me about the no show.

• 2 weeks later...

Another update:

I used Mr T travelling from Loei to Don Mueang on Nok Air

Emailed about 3 days before i needed to be met and got the following reply

Price is 1,300 Baht including all tolls. Please look out for your name on a placard near door no.6 on the arrival hall.

Sure enough, there he was - not a new car but comfortable enough and a competent driver. Direct to my hotel in Patts with no stops, I added 100 Baht tip as usual.

(Possibly this also explains the slight confusion above over which door is used as the meeting place at which airport?)

Archived