Mr T Taxi

MrZM

http://www.thelimopattaya.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=article&Id=470026

I recommend The Limo Pattaya, Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Pattaya to Bangkok Airport or vice versa, 1200 Baht

Have used these people for 3 years but today they quoted me 1500bt from Bangkok to Pattaya when it used to be 1200bt.

I called Eve up and she said the price of petrol had gone up so they raised the price.

I told her to cancel the car as I would rather get the 124bt bus from Ekkami than pay a 20% increase overnight.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.thelimopattaya.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=article&Id=470026

I recommend The Limo Pattaya, Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Pattaya to Bangkok Airport or vice versa, 1200 Baht

Have used these people for 3 years but today they quoted me 1500bt from Bangkok to Pattaya when it used to be 1200bt.

I called Eve up and she said the price of petrol had gone up so they raised the price.

I told her to cancel the car as I would rather get the 124bt bus from Ekkami than pay a 20% increase overnight.

Their price to the airport is still the same. I always thought their price to Bangkok being the same as the airport was not going to last. Petrol prices have dropped, maybe she means gas.

So without having to go through more than 100 replies, is Mr T still in service or not ?

After using Mr T for many years I tried Meow for my last trip.

I can't really complain, but I also don't see any reason for her glorification, as I didn't notice any difference in service that would justify a change from Mr T next trip.

So without having to go through more than 100 replies, is Mr T still in service or not ?

I can't really complain, but I also don't see any reason for her glorification, as I didn't notice any difference in service that would justify a change from Mr T next trip.

Erm - The Camry - ask Mr T how much for a Camry...

Em, she seems to have 1 ( one - uno ) Camry and so far in this thread only one person who used her service, and that coincidental happens to be YOU, has experienced that Camry.

You're by any way related to Meow? Of course that was a stupid question of me.

Did you realise that a single car can only be used for 2 customers each day, because most flights are either morning or evening, and that all the other customers will use another car ?

Em, she seems to have 1 ( one - uno ) Camry and so far in this thread only one person who used her service, and that coincidental happens to be YOU, has experienced that Camry.

Did you realise that a single car can only be used for 2 customers each day, because most flights are either morning or evening, and that all the other customers will use another car ?

Related? I am Greek Cypriot living in London - so no relationship either family or otherwise

I have been collected by a couple of her other colleagues - I state on my email I want a Camry and they collect me in a Camry

Saying a car can only go twice to the airport - think not but you may be right

Pray tell me how much does your beloved Mr T charge for an airport pick-up/drop off - using a Camry

Are you saying that no-one else has been collected by Meow or one of her colleagues with a Camry?

Related? I am Greek Cypriot living in London - so no relationship either family or otherwise

I have been collected by a couple of her other colleagues - I state on my email I want a Camry and they collect me in a Camry

Saying a car can only go twice to the airport - think not but you may be right

Pray tell me how much does your beloved Mr T charge for an airport pick-up/drop off - using a Camry

Are you saying that no-one else has been collected by Meow or one of her colleagues with a Camry?

I don't see anyone in this thread that mention he got use of the Camry, do you ?

On my departure I had a Toyota Avanza, in which it was impossible to enter a sms message on my phone, because the car was dancing all over the highway, and the highway is pretty smooth.

On my return trip I mailed her 5 days in advance and got confirmation within a few hours, after which I immediately mailed her back with the question if she would drive herself and what the car would be. That mail got never answered smile.png

A trip to the airport and back takes about 4 hours, most flights are either before midday or night time, so it will be hard for a car to do more than 2 trips a day.

I don't know if Mr T has a driver with a Camry, but all his cars are fairly new cars which are comparable with Meows cars and his charge is also the same, so choosing Meow for the 1 chance in maybe 20 that you will sit in a Camry is a lame excuse.

By the way last time I checked the distance was exactly same in a Camry as in a Corolla.

I forgot to add. On my departure I booked the taxi for 9.30pm. I received a call from the driver at 8pm to ask for the directions to my place,.

I let some Thai people explain the directions and tell him that I ordered for 9.30pm and not earlier. About 8.15 I received a call again that he was now waiting in front of my house.

If there is something I hate with a vengeance then it is someone pushing me.

On my return trip I mailed her 5 days in advance and got confirmation within a few hours, after which I immediately mailed her back with the question if she would drive herself and what the car would be. That mail got never answered

No bloody wonder. She probably has you consigned to the weirdo farang stalker bin.

I forgot to add. On my departure I booked the taxi for 9.30pm. I received a call from the driver at 8pm to ask for the directions to my place,.

I let some Thai people explain the directions and tell him that I ordered for 9.30pm and not earlier. About 8.15 I received a call again that he was now waiting in front of my house.

If there is something I hate with a vengeance then it is someone pushing me.

What I hate with a vengeance is looking outside the house at 9.30pm and not seeing the bloody car I booked.

A trip to the airport and back takes about 4 hours, most flights are either before midday or night time, so it will be hard for a car to do more than 2 trips a day.

It is true that taxi drivers will not manage more than 2 trips a day, but it's not the time the flights arrive that makes it impossible as they arrive around the clock. They need to arrange paid trips in the opposite directions to make 1000 baht trips financially viable. They are not going to return empty to pick up more customers.

But how much does Mr T charge for a Camry?

Its a simple question

There is a long thread on a Pattaya Forum and 95% of people have been highly satisfied and have been collected in a Camry - even posting pics of said vehicle

It seems you are one of the 5% - not a bad record

Strange that in a 6 page thread on this forum there is so far only 1 person, YOU, who had the joy of the Camry.

If 3 members of this forum would call for a trip to airport on the same day, at least 1 would miss out on the Camry, but a big chance all 3 would because I expect she will need more than 3 customers a day to make a living, and only 2 customers going to airport each day will be able to enjoy the Camry.

Was the thread on the other forum started by you by any chance smile.png

Strange that in a 6 page thread on this forum there is so far only 1 person, YOU, who had the joy of the Camry.

If 3 members of this forum would call for a trip to airport on the same day, at least 1 would miss out on the Camry, but a big chance all 3 would because I expect she will need more than 3 customers a day to make a living, and only 2 customers going to airport each day will be able to enjoy the Camry.

Was the thread on the other forum started by you by any chance smile.png

No it was not started by me - point one

As I said she has colleagues who also collect in a Camry - point 2

No-one has come forward to say if they were in a Camry or not as yet - point 3

How much does Mr T charge for a Camry? - point 4

Socrates your plugging gets tiresome. There are at least 4 members, other than me and you, who have posted on this forum that they have used Meows services. Rickthailand says he used her 8 times alrerady, nbow ask any of them how many times they got a new Camry.

To be fair your nay saying is just as tiresome and without foundation

You stated on other peoples behalf that only I had been in the Camry - so are you retracting that now?

I respect the girl for trying to be different from other Thai people - means not being greedy - trying to give decent customer service and keeping her prices keen

Oh and one last question - how much does Mr T charge for a Camry?

Socrates your plugging gets tiresome. There are at least 4 members, other than me and you, who have posted on this forum that they have used Meows services. Rickthailand says he used her 8 times alrerady, nbow ask any of them how many times they got a new Camry.

i had the camry 3 times out of 8 but the other cars were all good and clean and good

drivers

rick

My experience with most of the recommended private 'limo' services over the past 10 years is that they always start good and the good word spreads so they get much busier. That means they have to broker some of their work with other drivers and eventually one of these will show up in a piece of shit with a modified, boy-racer exhaust, clapped out suspension, needs to stop and buy gas and can't make bloody change.

Then I post here for the next recommended service. Repeat...

I am on my fourth provider right now and he is par for the course; clean Camry (eat you heart out Anthony), always there 20 minutes ahead of schedule (which I like), and drives fast but safer than average (never answers his cellphone while driving). More expensive than the others but since my clients pay for him taking me to the airport and AoT limo coming back, it's OK for now. But I am fully expecting the 1980's Merc with the bubbly tinted windows and sh!t aircon to be assigned shortly. or that horrible, ancient, dark green Volvo.

My experience with most of the recommended private 'limo' services over the past 10 years is that they always start good and the good word spreads so they get much busier. That means they have to broker some of their work with other drivers and eventually one of these will show up in a piece of shit with a modified, boy-racer exhaust, clapped out suspension, needs to stop and buy gas and can't make bloody change.

Then I post here for the next recommended service. Repeat...

I am on my fourth provider right now and he is par for the course; clean Camry (eat you heart out Anthony), always there 20 minutes ahead of schedule (which I like), and drives fast but safer than average (never answers his cellphone while driving). More expensive than the others but since my clients pay for him taking me to the airport and AoT limo coming back, it's OK for now. But I am fully expecting the 1980's Merc with the bubbly tinted windows and sh!t aircon to be assigned shortly. or that horrible, ancient, dark green Volvo.

Why should I have to eat my heart out because you pay a premium for a Camry ?

My point is that Socrates keeps plugging Meow with the silly argument that she has one single Camry...................amongst many other cars driven by hired drivers.

Well I ain't gonna pay more than 1000 and he always had his drivers show up in the past. Maybe it was just a bad day, who knows.

They (Mr T) were having a bad day on other occasions too, including the last time I used them. It's no major problem if they're having a bad day when returning to Pattaya as there isn't a strict time concern, but if they are having a bad day when I need to catch a flight, my day can be ruined. I don't care about a couple of hundred of baht, I need a 100% reliable service.

There's something to be said for calling a driver you know well who has your number and knows where you live. That's worth a few hundred baht.

Me: "Hi Jack, can you pick me up on Thursday at 10 am to go airport?''

Jack: "No problems"

Me: "See you then"

End of conversation. He's waiting for me at 9:45 am.

What's Jack's website or phone?

• 2 months later...

Whatever happened to Image Limo, they used to have good drivers and new Nissan Teanas. I used them a lot when I lived in pattaya. I heard the Brit owner had sold it a few years ago. Anyone knows?

Don't know if they're still around or not. I used them a lot till being left high and dry at Bangkok airport one time, never used them again.

Now I use http://www.thelimopattaya.com/ and have no complaints, I always ask for an Accord and that's what always turns up.

On my return trip I mailed her 5 days in advance and got confirmation within a few hours, after which I immediately mailed her back with the question if she would drive herself and what the car would be. That mail got never answered

No bloody wonder. She probably has you consigned to the weirdo farang stalker bin.

So in your book asking a taxi driver what car he will use makes one a stalker?

Guess who is the weirdo here with such an idiot comment.

Why the big fuss over a camry?

Used Mr T to Pattaya and back in the last week

Had 4 passengers and luggage with stroller

Service was perfect

Driver had SUV

Driver on time and drove carefully

Lots of room for all of us

Mommy was very please with the service

1400 each way

i think i have used meow now 15 times and the service is good and on time and she is

very flexible with changes. last week i booked her to take my dad from pattaya to

the airport while they were driving on sukumvit road they got rear ended( not the

drivers fault). because of police and insurance the taxi driver called meow straight

away(it was not meow driving) within 10 minutes meow showed up moved my dad and

luggage and took my dad to the airport so in time for his flight.

fair is fair good and quick service

rick

Why the big fuss over a camry?

Used Mr T to Pattaya and back in the last week

Had 4 passengers and luggage with stroller

Service was perfect

Driver had SUV

Driver on time and drove carefully

Lots of room for all of us

Mommy was very please with the service

1400 each way

Comparing apples and pears

Meows friend also has a mini bus which I provided the pricing structure for earlier

As for a Camry - are you saying there is no difference in the quality and comfort level of different cars and the smoothness of the drive?

Archived