Had 4 passengers and luggage with stroller

Service was perfect

Driver had SUV

Driver on time and drove carefully

Lots of room for all of us

Mommy was very please with the service

1400 each way

Comparing apples and pears

Meows friend also has a mini bus which I provided the pricing structure for earlier

As for a Camry - are you saying there is no difference in the quality and comfort level of different cars and the smoothness of the drive?

I see Meow's boyfriend is active again.

How much is it for the SUV with Meow?

YAY, for Mr T

Why the big fuss over a camry?

Used Mr T to Pattaya and back in the last week

Service was perfect

Driver had SUV

1400 each way

Meows friend also has a mini bus which I provided the pricing structure for earlier

As for a Camry - are you saying there is no difference in the quality and comfort level of different cars and the smoothness of the drive?

YAY, for Mr T

I have already stated that Meow is a young lady I bumped into outside Page 10 quite a while back - I asked if she does airport runs without middle men for 1000 baht - at the time her Camry was virtually brand new.

She confirmed that she could and I promoted her on PA Forum - at the time Mr T had let me down a couple of times with various scenarios - once to the Zoo and once for an airport drop off.

Another guy on PA started a specific thread for her and it snow balled from there

I salute the girl for having a good work ethic and providing value for money

Cheap shots like 'her boyfriend' etc etc shows the level you are at

Simple fact is the choice between a Camry or one of Mr T's cars to and from the airport I will take the Camry every time - especially the fact that she drives smoothly and safely without any stops for LPG

Service was perfect

Driver had SUV

1400 each way

YAY, for Mr T

I have already stated that Meow is a young lady I bumped into outside Page 10 quite a while back - I asked if she does airport runs without middle men for 1000 baht - at the time her Camry was virtually brand new.

She confirmed that she could and I promoted her on PA Forum - at the time Mr T had let me down a couple of times with various scenarios - once to the Zoo and once for an airport drop off.

Another guy on PA started a specific thread for her and it snow balled from there

I salute the girl for having a good work ethic and providing value for money

Cheap shots like 'her boyfriend' etc etc shows the level you are at

Simple fact is the choice between a Camry or one of Mr T's cars to and from the airport I will take the Camry every time - especially the fact that she drives smoothly and safely without any stops for LPG

You forgot to answer my question.

How much is the SUV with Meow?

Better for her you stick with Mr T.

Who would actually want a customer like you?

Well you asked me and other repeatedly in this thread how much the Camry is with Mr T, so I ask you again, how much is the SUV with Meow.

Or do you want to say the number 1 plugged pattaya taxi doesn't has a SUV? w00t.gif

over the last ten years I have searched for a proper taxi service , and I think it is only a mirage , mr T the limo and the Jomtien fully licensed taxi cooperative

have all looked the part for a while but the longest any have provided a good service was the limo (3 years) the rest have all blew up from 3 mins to 3 weeks to 3 months and I don't mean stopping for gas or being 10 mins late,

I mean completely misleading me as to how long they would be after not turning up, to the point that I would of missed my flight if I had believed the lies

and the immaculate driver I booked who brought a ringer in who stopped 3 times on the way to the airport and as we neared Bangkok he wandered from

the hard shoulder to the outside lane to the extent I had to start shouting at him in case he was falling asleep, not what you want at the start of a journey .

I have had my seat sliding forwards and backwards as the dodgy driver demonstrated his skill when breaking and accelerating. in his dodgy car.

and a visit to a hospital when the first thing I noticed about my taxi was the skull and crossbones transfers and the oversized twin exhausts that went with

the blacked out windows he drove that well I said if I ever decide to rob a bank I will book him.

its like the sausages over here you try some and think you've cracked it but sooner or later they try to cut corners and they turn out s****

its easier making your own.

I enjoyed reading this thread and generally agree with the comments about Mr. T. I find them 99% reliable, it is frustrating when they forget to come... But, usually a phone call sorts it out.

This thread did make me think I should carry information on a few taxi options in case of a major let down; stuff happens, right?

Someone mentioned Jack... I can't see how to contact this Jack. Could you please post the contact info etc?

Thanks in advance. smile.png

Any other recommendations would be helpful.

I enjoyed reading this thread and generally agree with the comments about Mr. T. I find them 99% reliable, it is frustrating when they forget to come... But, usually a phone call sorts it out.

This thread did make me think I should carry information on a few taxi options in case of a major let down; stuff happens, right?

Someone mentioned Jack... I can't see how to contact this Jack. Could you please post the contact info etc?

Thanks in advance. smile.png

Any other recommendations would be helpful.

P.T . Taxi is also a reliable taxi-airport company 1000 baht all in ([email protected])

Service was perfect

Driver had SUV

1400 each way

Actually I was not comparing anything, I was just offering up my recent experience with Mr T, you can take from it what you want.

We had a SUV both ways, very comfortable. big and roomy

Never used a service to Pattaya before so never been in a camry to Pattaya,

but pretty sure it would not have been as roomy and nice as what we were taken there and back in

I have used Mr. T for a couple of years, once or twice a week to Bangkok, and found him reliable. One time "no show" and quickly corrected. True, no Camrys but reasonable value. If you are comfortable paying a bit more, then move up quality.

I have used Mr. T for a couple of years, once or twice a week to Bangkok, and found him reliable. One time "no show" and quickly corrected. True, no Camrys but reasonable value. If you are comfortable paying a bit more, then move up quality.

But thats the exact point I have been trying to make all along Meow (Camry) is the same price as Mr T. so no need to pay any more...

• 3 weeks later...

for Mr Trout

Tel No. for Mr T: 081 258 7716 or 081 351 3612 email [email protected]

I have used this service for many years. Email from Uk with flight details, always met on time at airport.

One day a driver may be late, who knows? But because of steady good service I will forgive a slip-up or two.

I'm not promoting, don't really care about car as long as it gets me there. but this is a Mr T Taxi thread and not

many bother to give the basic info so here!!

for Mr Trout

Tel No. for Mr T: 081 258 7716 or 081 351 3612 email [email protected]

I have used this service for many years. Email from Uk with flight details, always met on time at airport.

One day a driver may be late, who knows? But because of steady good service I will forgive a slip-up or two.

I'm not promoting, don't really care about car as long as it gets me there. but this is a Mr T Taxi thread and not

many bother to give the basic info so here!!

thankyou Chris

• 4 months later...

I've just returned to Pattaya after a month overseas and I used tomtaxiservice.com to get to Suvanabhumi. B1000 for a Camry. The driver arrived on time and the trip was fine. The only thing that I did not like was that I had to get off at the very start of the departures area as the driver said that he did not have a license for transfer services and was afraid of the police.

For my return trip to Pattaya I booked through taxipattaya95.com for B1000 by email. No problems to report, the Camry car was comfortable and I met the driver outside the agreed exit on arrivals level.

I used Mr T for years on end when I used to go to Pattaya, really good service. Office used to be further up Soi Diana before the LK development.

One time they took me to the airport when i went to Vietnam and when I landed I realised that I had lost my phone. The next morning I was sat with my girlfriend by the pool and her phone rang. It was the taxi driver, he had found the phone and redialled the last number. Got the phone back when I came back to Pattaya.

Not sure why there is so much discussion about a Camry or not, do people ONLY want a Camry...? This thread is about Mr. T. Like most other experiences here I have found this company to be 99% reliable and on the odd occasion a quick phone call to the office sorts out any issue. They are very reliable and conscientious.

The only times I have heard of problems is when the customer changes their minds mid journey, shouting at the driver with no appreciation of existing scheduling and other bookings.

• 9 months later...

A couple of questions, the prices quoted of 1000bht for Airport transfer, is that per person if two are travelling? If going from Pattaya to say Silom what would the cost be? Cheers

We travel from Naklua to Silom (Sala Daeng) frequently, and it costs 1100 THB, all inclusive. We always tip a bit more.

I think the airport is 900 THB, but it has been a while since I went there.

Both are per vehicle, not per passenger

A couple of questions, the prices quoted of 1000bht for Airport transfer, is that per person if two are travelling? If going from Pattaya to say Silom what would the cost be? Cheers

We travel from Naklua to Silom (Sala Daeng) frequently, and it costs 1100 THB, all inclusive. We always tip a bit more.

I think the airport is 900 THB, but it has been a while since I went there.

Both are per vehicle, not per passenger

Thanks very much WaywardWind.

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I've arranged to use Mr. T Taxi service I am met at the arrival area by a driver with a sign that has my name on it. Then we walk out to the parking area where his car is parked. It's a no brainer and have never been stopped by anyone about it!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived