Where To Meet Normal Ladies?

tornado24

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been here for 8 months last year(wrong lady) now I will be here for a while, Im a student but distance not UNI, I think 90% of farangs are with bar girls, is not possible for me, for one night is ok but not more!

Best places are work or school, just like back home. Problem seems to be you have neither option available to you.

"Normal" ladies the world over prefer to be able to get to know a man somewhat in a neutral context before deciding whether or not to consider seeing him in a romantic context.

• Like 1

25 and asking advice from the over 50s

before i lecture you in the wisdom of how to find the perfect girls without the need to splash the cash, i suggest you read lawrences post....thats exactly where you need to start ....so stop being pathetic by telling the world that you cant pull.

In yorkshire after a hello introduction we say ..get yer coit thas pulled doesnt work ere tho

• Like 1

I have been here for 8 months last year(wrong lady) now I will be here for a while, Im a student but distance not UNI, I think 90% of farangs are with bar girls, is not possible for me, for one night is ok but not more!

The TV membership is not representative of the expat population as 90% of members are with normal girls (not bar girls). You're asking in the right place.

A good point Songhua, one that is often overlooked

• Like 1

Sorry about my English! Im not a native English speaker but I was living in Australia for a while and this is the best I can do.

I dont want house, car, baby... I have 25 years old mate!

Of course I have money but Im not the father of any lady, of course I can pay some things but people have to work and/or study and be independent.

I just want to meet a good lady have a few drinks, hang out... And share good times, basic needs as well ^_^ ... I dont want a wife.

Eyecatcher pathetic is not a good word hehehe anyway... Im not talking about pull or not, Im just talking where can I meet good thai ladies(not bar girls) I have many friends from Japan, Australia, UK... But not thais!!

Come on songhua Im not agree with you... So the question is, where to meet nice ladies?

The last one was a waiter of a restaurant... But... Pffff no comments! Hahahaha

I agree with LawrenceChee. Simply be yourself, act in a respectable & responsible manner and (you say you're 25) go to the places where 25yo Thais go. Some will tell you that you will not be welcomed at Thai-only haunts but I disagree. I've been in many, many places as the only foreigner without experiencing any animosity whatsoever. Indeed, in my younger day some of my best nights out were at very Thai venues.

Speak your little bit of Thai ..... believe it or not, 'normal' Thai girls are sometimes as easily impressed as a girl in a bar.

• Like 2

'Normal' is just a setting on your washing machine. There is no such thing as a normal woman!!! and if there were, I wouldn't be attracted to her as I'm not normal myself and pride myself on that. 'normal' is boring!

Sounds like you are/were looking in all the wrong places and most probably at the wrong times.

I did the same too....that's 'normal' for a newbie kid in a candy store....easy cum, easy go.

I think that what you are looking for can't be found in a bar or nightclub or almost any place a nice girl will be after dark.

My advise is to search during the days and 'play' at night. The nice girls are out there, but you won't find them at Spicey's, Bubbles or Loi Krow......there are a few exceptions!!

I walked past some "NORMAL" girls today. They smiled, I thought I'd pulled so I followed them all afternoon until they had me arrested for stalking.....

No seriously what is normal?

:lol:

:lol:

Come on songhua Im not agree with you... So the question is, where to meet nice ladies?

The last one was a waiter of a restaurant... But... Pffff no comments! Hahahaha

I agree with LawrenceChee. Simply be yourself, act in a respectable & responsible manner and (you say you're 25) go to the places where 25yo Thais go. Some will tell you that you will not be welcomed at Thai-only haunts but I disagree. I've been in many, many places as the only foreigner without experiencing any animosity whatsoever. Indeed, in my younger day some of my best nights out were at very Thai venues.

Speak your little bit of Thai ..... believe it or not, 'normal' Thai girls are sometimes as easily impressed as a girl in a bar.

The 'normal' places are not really accessible to non-Thai speakers.

Also you can't really go on your own as that's considered a bit weird.

Mr. Chee I seriously doubt you have ever been in a Thai place judging from your posting history.

@the OP

You need a pal to take with you, then try some of the places like Oxide, Buddies, Hero over at Santhitham, a few foreigners there.

If a bit more adventurous, the bars around the lake behind "Asia Garden" near Chang Puak police station, no foreigners at all.

Walk in to "Say Hi" and the band will stop playing to stare at you, along with every customer on every table.

Then you might try the Jazz bar, just before big C car park on the Hang Dong road, a bit upmarket, mainly Thai.

Or just round the corner "Mae Sai" a totally Thai bar, with a fantastic rock band starting at 10pm, nobody in there speaks a word of English.

All these places have Thai only menus .... good luck ordering.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

Normal ladies, out of our abodes we all see hundreds of them every few hours, thousands in KSK or Airport Plaza.

This guy can not be that stupid, he wants your sister-in-law to use for a while for free. Any offers?

Edited by Dante99
  • Like 2