Where To Meet Normal Ladies?

tornado24

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about my English! Im not a native English speaker but I was living in Australia for a while and this is the best I can do.

I dont want house, car, baby... I have 25 years old mate!

Of course I have money but Im not the father of any lady, of course I can pay some things but people have to work and/or study and be independent.

I just want to meet a good lady have a few drinks, hang out... And share good times, basic needs as well happy.png ... I dont want a wife.

So, OP, your English is fine for me, but I can read too!

You want to know where to meet a nice normal Thai girl. You don't want a wife. You want to share good times and "basic needs." You want to share a few drinks and hang out. With a good Thai lady, of course.

I don't understand why anyone on this forum is bothering with you. coffee1.gif

So at the age of 25 he wants to meet members of the opposite sex, have a good time and then maybe get laid if things go well without falling into the hooker trap?

When I was 25 (and still now at the ripe old age of 38) I was thinking in the same way, I just didn't post it TV but each to their own I guess... Maybe I should of then I wouldn't have spent so much money on ladies of night, however much fun they are!

But the question, and the statement that human touch and sex are basic needs, are pretty much normal in the 21st century - we've kinda moved on from Victorian times, no?

I've never heard of a 25 y/o male spending money on "ladies of the night". What for? At 25? Surely you must be joking. At 25 one can meet plenty of girls the same age and have normal encounters like people do when they are 25.

what??? you have never been to Pattaya then!!! tons and tons of 20 something yanks, brits and all sorts all on sex holidays

most thai girls are not in the least interested in meeting a 25 year old stud (unless rich) for thai girls number ONE is financial security for them and their family and if you meet that criteria you can be 65 up!

You go ahead and keep on believing that, and i'll go ahead and keep stacking them up.

• Like 1

most thai girls are not in the least interested in meeting a 25 year old stud (unless rich) for thai girls number ONE is financial security for them and their family and if you meet that criteria you can be 65 up!

You go ahead and keep on believing that, and i'll go ahead and keep stacking them up.

you miss the point - I mean for a 'serious' relationship - and BTW I stack em up too and I'm not 25

PS 'stacking em up' is not what the OP wants to do from what I have read he wants a 'normal' lady for a ??? Reeeeeeeeeeeeelationship

Edited by binjalin

Why is no one mentioning massage places in Chiang Mai ? You will find normal girls there and many of them are looking for a foreign relationship.

My brother married a girl from one of these massage places , they are still happy together after 4 years.

Rubbish.

Agree ...absolute rubbish. I cannot think of any culture where the girls will hop into bed with just anyone or go with anyone just because you are rich

There has to be mutual attraction, and the ability to take care of the family. The girls evaluate our character, our ability to provide, our sense of responsibility, our financial stability as much as we evaluate them

Who is dumb enough to just settle for the first one u meet ? Thai girls are no different from any other girls or guys. If you believe it should be once in a lifetime I cannot imagine anyone making a rash decision

what did you smoke mate? I want some. First of all, perhaps a pensioner of 65 has less money than me or not, who knows ... The thing is many thai ladies can take profit of old men and they know that, a young man is more difficult to handle and will live longer, but that things you are talking about are do by golddigers, Thats why Im asking where to meet NORMAL thai ladies.

Take a shower mate.

Rubbish.

Agree ...absolute rubbish. I cannot think of any culture where the girls will hop into bed with just anyone or go with anyone just because you are rich

There has to be mutual attraction, and the ability to take care of the family. The girls evaluate our character, our ability to provide, our sense of responsibility, our financial stability as much as we evaluate them

Who is dumb enough to just settle for the first one u meet ? Thai girls are no different from any other girls or guys. If you believe it should be once in a lifetime I cannot imagine anyone making a rash decision

Any time I have ever met any ladies in Thailand who made mention of "taking care of the family" I never went out with them again.

what did you smoke mate? I want some. First of all, perhaps a pensioner of 65 has less money than me or not, who knows ... The thing is many thai ladies can take profit of old men and they know that, a young man is more difficult to handle and will live longer, but that things you are talking about are do by golddigers, Thats why Im asking where to meet NORMAL thai ladies.

Take a shower mate.

He is way off course. Thai girls want a 25 year old good looking Thai man, although they also like young Korean guys.

The majority of the comments on this thread strike me as very reasonable, realistic and sensible -- quite a refreshing change. This comment (#92) is a notable exception. It grossly stereotypes Thai women. An earlier poster offered a good truism -- "normal" Thai women are not very different from "normal" women anywhere.

• Like 1

I've had some good results on Thai Friendly (www.thaifriendly.com) while in BKK. I just recently arrived in CM to live for awhile and I'm finding that the CM selection of older women (good for my age 50) is limited, but there seem to be a lot of young women (good for your age).

When I was in BKK for a few months, through Thai Friendly I met LOTS of great women. Business professional, attractive, smart women whom I was quite happy to be on a date with while in a foreign country. They helped me normalize my life and were a blessing.

Good luck. Hope this is of assistance.

OH ALSO - Thai Friendly is free if you only want to send one message every ten minutes.

My favorite marriage between a 'normal' Thai girl and an older farang man is Herb Simon marrying 'Bui' Portip . They were married in 2002 and now have 2 children. She is the former 1988 Miss Universe from Thailand (now age 43) but was really just a good college girl. And I am sure the fact that Mr. Simon (now age 78) has a net worth about $US 2 billion had and continues to have nothing to do with it.

BTW as per the 'where to meet' part I believe they met at a charity function in Los Angeles

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 2

Take a shower mate.

Just go to a thai dating website geared for farangs. I know a few people that swear by them, and youll find the type of person that is looking to meet a farang and will rule out 75% as bar girls for hire, because they arent usually very computer savvy. They may be good or they may be bad, but it will be what both of you are looking for and what each of you deserve.

Life isn't always fair, divorce isn't always fair, especially if you marry someone with no morals or who would love to kill you for your money. I didn't have any way to realize that my husband was one of those people. Some people are very good at manipulation and lies,

I can relate. There were women I loved, but in reality I didn't know them and had I known what they were all about at first, I would not have gone near them. I ended up loving the image they so skillfully projected. I was lucky as both did me a favor by dumping me before marriage occurred. The damage was emotional vs financial.

Edited by mesquite
  • Like 1

Take a shower mate.

Just go to a thai dating website geared for farangs. I know a few people that swear by them, and youll find the type of person that is looking to meet a farang and will rule out 75% as bar girls for hire, because they arent usually very computer savvy. They may be good or they may be bad, but it will be what both of you are looking for and what each of you deserve.

yup we all use them - almost weekly - great fun, great dates but they all still want security ABOVE age and looks and if you don't understand that then you will get BURNED - welcome to Thailand

• Like 1

you miss the point - I mean for a 'serious' relationship - and BTW I stack em up too and I'm not 25

PS 'stacking em up' is not what the OP wants to do from what I have read he wants a 'normal' lady for a ??? Reeeeeeeeeeeeelationship

You missed the point. Your post is stupid.

And those women still usually do most of the housework, plan your social life, do your errands, cook, whatever. I wonder how many men, in their 20s even pay for dates these days? I understand for many people on this forum, due to their age (if you are over 65 or 75, maybe you took care of your wife more financially) but did any of you actually have wives who stayed home and did nothing (no kids), no money of her own for anything? I think that is not very acceptable these days, not many women would look forward to being a stay-at-home wife, childless, and doing nothing. However, if there are some, I guess YOU chose that situation, because you wanted it for some reason, and you knew what the laws were/are regarding sharing property upon divorce. (I will admit some people could get stuck with a sick spouse, or got somehow stuck with some situation you did not expect. However, this is true for women also, who get stuck with a sick spouse who can't work, or doesn't work for many reasons, or who goes into debt doing stupid things, who gambles, who is an alcoholic, many things we can't always predict.)

And I am not sure I understand, why so many men who feel burned by this, resentful about their divorce,

I'm guessing you are well under 50 years old.

My former wife 50 when she divorced me, contributed no money to the house, nothing at all, 100% paid for by me.

Her own money, well she had a gold card on my account, and could spend whatever she wanted along with about 12k (UKP) tax free from the government.

I didn't mind her getting 1/2 my pension, not a problem. I did mind her getting 100% of my our house and stopping me ever seeing my our children again. I'm guessing this is what upsets many men here, losing access to their home and their children.

I don't really care about the money, it would have been nice to see my 4 children, but oh well ...............

Yes I am resentful, home lost, children lost ........ would you be OK with losing those?

if you start a relationship with somebody by spoonfeeding them, they will expect to be spoonfed.

You missed the point. Your post is stupid.

ahhh ok - I'll dismiss the years here and the 100s of dates and all that fun and mischief - and all those farangs I meet and met who have experience - and all my studying here and travelling is all worthless experience LOL

Edited by binjalin
  • Like 1

I've had some good results on Thai Friendly (www.thaifriendly.com) while in BKK. I just recently arrived in CM to live for awhile and I'm finding that the CM selection of older women (good for my age 50) is limited, but there seem to be a lot of young women (good for your age).

When I was in BKK for a few months, through Thai Friendly I met LOTS of great women. Business professional, attractive, smart women whom I was quite happy to be on a date with while in a foreign country. They helped me normalize my life and were a blessing.

OH ALSO - Thai Friendly is free if you only want to send one message every ten minutes.

yup most of us here use this and others to meet 'normal' girls - great fun :P

• Like 1

yup most of us here use this and others to meet 'normal' girls - great fun tongue.png

"and others" - Which other sites are you using that you're enjoying?

I've spent a lifetime looking for you
Single bars and good time lovers, never true
Playing a fools game, hoping to win
Telling those sweet lies and losing again.

I was looking for love in all the wrong places
Looking for love in too many faces
Searching your eyes, looking for traces
Of what.. I'm dreaming of...
Hopin' to find a friend and a lover
God bless the day I discover
Another heart, lookin' for love

Waylon Jennings

• Like 1

yup most of us here use this and others to meet 'normal' girls - great fun tongue.png

"and others" - Which other sites are you using that you're enjoying?

most of my mates use the same - you can guarantee most of these girls have dated most of us! quite 'normal' here LOL

thaifriendly

thailovelinks

badoo

skout

dateinasia

travelgirls

are the main ones - have fun and remember 'it ain't what it seems'

I've spent a lifetime looking for you

Single bars and good time lovers, never true

Playing a fools game, hoping to win

Telling those sweet lies and losing again.

I was looking for love in all the wrong places

Looking for love in too many faces

Searching your eyes, looking for traces

Of what.. I'm dreaming of...

Hopin' to find a friend and a lover

God bless the day I discover

Another heart, lookin' for love

Waylon Jennings

Back in Canada we had what were called "Normal schools". They were for children who were a few bricks short of a fireplace, or were otherwise mentally handicapped. Is this one of the "normal" ladies the OP wants to meet?

Just go to a thai dating website geared for farangs. I know a few people that swear by them, and youll find the type of person that is looking to meet a farang and will rule out 75% as bar girls for hire, because they arent usually very computer savvy.

cheesy.gif

You haven't been in a lot of bars recently right? Girls with tablets or iPhones that will browse the web just fine, if not very frequent visitors to Internet shops, and all very familiar with the dating sites?

More importantly though, even if a good number indeed aren't bargirls -in the definition of a person employed at a bar-, they may very well be even better golddiggers, just through different (and easier) means.

Now, I would thoroughly recommend those sites just for dating and having some fun, but I'd be as cautious about a real relationship as I would be with someone in a bar and perhaps more so.

agreed - and I was probably being a bit too cynical (even for me) but Winnie's advice is sound and don't forget most of us use these sites - just relax and have fun and 'don't tink too muk'

Take a shower mate.

Just go to a thai dating website geared for farangs. I know a few people that swear by them, and youll find the type of person that is looking to meet a farang and will rule out 75% as bar girls for hire, because they arent usually very computer savvy.

Sorry mate, but a lot of the bar girls are computer whizzes. They can handle three iPhones or IPads at once. They know when the departing plane is taxiing, they'e guiding the other guy in from the Railway Station, whist telling another to let them know when his plane leaves LA. wink.png

• Like 1