German Turns Into Nudist At Roadside In Chiang Rai

webfact

nudity is offensive to Thais. lol

look at the all bars or just average girl on the street and even the university students walking with the shortest skirts ever.

(not that i do not like it)

I agree it's offensive if it's a bloke, the girls can do what they like from my perspective. thumbsup.gif

Thaivisa should get their act together and do some more research..... there must be women out there doing this sort of thing w00t.gif which would be of much more interest wub.png .....depending on what rocks your boat of course

Nudist my arse............

Nudists take all their clothes off and don't stand at the side of a road, they play volleyball with others, so he is simply a flasher, either that or his belt broke.

Nice to see a really important story reported,

You mean if the guy would have been playing volleyball, he would have been a nudist, but otherwise we can just consider him as a perverted flasher? Does juggling with his balls count?

It`s just not cricket in my estimation. I bet if this would have been some young, German Fräulein, no one would have complained.

The post didn't say if he had a valid work permit. Exhibitionism at its best.

So they took the cuckoo German to the police station to calm him down and investigate further.

How did they "calm him down?"--w00t.gif

Edited by sirchai

Now that we have had some fun on this topic , has anyone got an update about him ?

Was he just released or sent to hospital etc ? or is it possible he is locked up , like that poor man in Pattaya

a couple of years ago . Mentally ill and just locked away and basically forgotten about . Lucky for that man in particular that someone got him out and shipped back to the UK or wherever he came from .

Note the sensitivity of TV in airbrushing out the man's features while providing a link to the less puritanical Pattaya Daily News which brasenly leaves them plainly visible and recognisable.

The reason for airbrushing out his bits is because the ladies of the north are very shy , especially when back home on holiday from Pattaya and all the other places they work . Those that live here are possibly delighted in a seeing a bit of excitement .biggrin.png

• Like 1

Note the sensitivity of TV in airbrushing out the man's features while providing a link to the less puritanical Pattaya Daily News which brasenly leaves them plainly visible and recognisable.

The reason for airbrushing out his bits is because the ladies of the north are very shy , especially when back home on holiday from Pattaya and all the other places they work . Those that live here are possibly delighted in a seeing a bit of excitement .

Not that the perp is very shy himself. :rolleyes: