Would Be Good To Catch Up

daleyboy

Hello fellow members, will be entering Sakaeo in July for a week or so, anybody live around this area fancy catching up for a few drinks? Going to have a minivan so i will be mobile. The wifes family live in a moo baan about 25 minutes from chao chagan(sp) so anywhere around this area would be good :o

So you can have an excuse to go hanky panky. :D Let me check my schedule maybe I can go with you :D

:D

Cant imagine there is much hanky panky going on up round that way, and you know what they say about doing your business on your own doorstep. :o Are you the only one up round that way then? Got a minibus, so we could get a few of us together and pay a visit somewhere. How far is the farang connection from Sakaeo? Get up to see lampy and all his fellow pissheads. :D

So you can have an excuse to go hanky panky. :D Let me check my schedule maybe I can go with you :D

Cant imagine there is much hanky panky going on up round that way, and you know what they say about doing your business on your own doorstep. :o Are you the only one up round that way then? Got a minibus, so we could get a few of us together and pay a visit somewhere. How far is the farang connection from Sakaeo? Get up to see lampy and all his fellow pissheads. :D

Well, once in awhile, drove to the border of Aran, crossover the cam and drop some money on the table to have some fun. By the way, how far is the distant between the sakaeo town and your wife moo ban. :D

Well, once in awhile, drove to the border of Aran, crossover the cam and drop some money on the table to have some fun. By the way, how far is the distant between the sakaeo town and your wife moo ban. :D

From Sakaeo, you head to chao chagan and from there it is about 20 minutes or so, depending on mode of transport, last time we grabbed a tuk tuk and it took us about 40 minutes, bloody uncomfortable :D