Late Leaving Visa Run

I am looking for a late-leaving visa run service, I know Quick Thai Visa Run leaves as late as 10 am, but I won’t finish my work until 10:45. I need to find a service leaves in the afternoon, and come back in the same day.

The classified section of the Bangkok Post has adverts from the visa companies. Look in there.

The border crossings tend to close at 8pm. You could always make your own way there. It is fairly cheap to hire a car, and very cheap on public transport.

QuickVisaRun is the last organized Tour at 10.00am.

The ad in BKKPost of ThaiVisaService says that they offer a private car for small group or individuals.DayRent of car/Driver ,Petrol and the VisaFee might come to THB 3700.- -3900.- for the trip.May be you can negotiate a bit.

Still recommend to go to Ban Laem n not PoiPet,hear to many horror Stories.

If you are late leaving why not try to fly to Singpore with a cheap airline.

If you know the date of your VisaRun you might get a good rate.

Are you working ereryday?

Yr location is perfect, all the companies leave from along Sukhumvit.

With the timing you have a be flexible.

I have asked you already if you work everyday?

If not you should be able to catch one of the services as most go every day

and booking is easy. If you need some more advice pls feel free to PM me.

I had to do some Visaruns recently.

Yr location is perfect, all the companies leave from along Sukhumvit.

With the timing you have a be flexible.

I have asked you already if you work everyday?

If not you should be able to catch one of the services as most go every day

and booking is easy. If you need some more advice pls feel free to PM me.

I had to do some Visaruns recently.

I teach 2 hours in the morning everyday for Grammy. If I do only an hour class, I can still use Quick Thai Visa Run, which leaves quite late in the morning. But it is impossible now, my partner broke his foot last week.

If I do only an hour class, I can still use Quick Thai Visa Run, which leaves quite late in the morning. But it is impossible now, my partner broke his foot last week.

DEAR LANG ,WHAT DOES YR PARTNERS LEG HAS TO DO WITH YOUR VISA STATUS?OVERSTAY IS THB 500.-/DAY AND PENALTY FOR GETTING CAUGHT IS SEVERE.

PLS TAKE YOUR TIME AND MAKE A BORDERRUN.

DEAR LANG ,WHAT DOES YR PARTNERS LEG HAS TO DO WITH YOUR VISA STATUS?OVERSTAY IS THB 500.-/DAY AND PENALTY FOR GETTING CAUGHT IS SEVERE.

PLS TAKE YOUR TIME AND MAKE A BORDERRUN.

I was just looking for a visa run service that leaves later than 11:30, that is all I've asked.

I was just looking for a visa run service that leaves later than 11:30, that is all I've asked.

what would it cost to hire a car and driver for the day for a run to Poi Pet? (driving along with yer honey...cooler fulla beer and tuna samiches...Chuck Berry/Bo Didley tape blastin' from the box)

sheeeid...them immig. folks wants to make it hard on us poor ol' falangs...I say say turn it into a party...yeah...yeah...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

Hi,

Does anyone know what the actual law is/legal consequence with regards to exceptional long term over-stays (eg. years).

It is clear that the maximum fine is 20,000BHT (@500/per day is equalivant to a 40 day over-stay), however, neither the immigration or Interior Ministry websites provide details on the law or actual legal penalty for "exceptional" long term over-stays.

Whats the legal postion/law?

Regards

KIR

Section 81 : Any alien who stay in the Kingdom without permission or with permission expired or revoked shall be punished with imprisonment not exceeding two years or a fine not exceeding 20,000 Baht or both.

If my interpretation of Section 81 is correct then Day 1 can be as severe as 10 years.

Once at the exitpoint you have no problem exit the country if you have a valid passport , ticket and can pay the fine.

However most passport expire within 10 years.