Russian Tour Agent In Phuket Faces Deportation

webfact

This arrest is part of a cunning long term strategy. Olga is arrested this week. Next week Sergei and Nina are arrested.

Out goes the banner headline " Phuket Police Increase Arrest Rate of Illegal Tour Operators 100%" ! Now THAT'S cracking down on crime.

Trebles all round !!!

• Like 1

The penalty for working without a work permit is 2,000 to 100,000 baht, or up to five years in prison, or both.

5 years in jail just for not having a work permit seems to me a return to feodal laws and really exagerated when here everybody works in the street legally without paying taxes.

The penalty for illegally entering the country is a fine of up to 20,000 baht and deportation

i dont beleave this rambo woman came from russia without getting her passport stamp at the arrival.

to enter illegally in thailand you need to know the country and borders side , go trough jungle and get help from locals to finally can eat a tom yam kung here otherwise it is impossible.perhaps she overstayed a litle because now it is still winter in russia (-30 degres).......!

all this post looks to me a very funny staff! and oleg is a boy names not a woman names.

This arrest is part of a cunning long term strategy. Olga is arrested this week. Next week Sergei and Nina are arrested.

Out goes the banner headline " Phuket Police Increase Arrest Rate of Illegal Tour Operators 100%" ! Now THAT'S cracking down on crime.

Trebles all round !!!

one good thing is that the thai police is facing the russian mafia...but they should do also the same with the thai mafia.

in a way thai authority have all the rights , there are laws here ... in the other hand I agree with many here , Thai don't speak Russian , Russian don't speak English or Thai. So , obviously a Thai cannot sell tours to Russian. The money of those tours go in the economy so it is not that bad. I wonder what Thailand would do if Russia deport all massage thai girls in Moscow, and there are a lot.

The penalty for working without a work permit is 2,000 to 100,000 baht, or up to five years in prison, or both.

5 years in jail just for not having a work permit seems to me a return to feodal laws and really exagerated when here everybody works in the street legally without paying taxes.

The penalty for illegally entering the country is a fine of up to 20,000 baht and deportation

i dont beleave this rambo woman came from russia without getting her passport stamp at the arrival.

to enter illegally in thailand you need to know the country and borders side , go trough jungle and get help from locals to finally can eat a tom yam kung here otherwise it is impossible.perhaps she overstayed a litle because now it is still winter in russia (-30 degres).......!

all this post looks to me a very funny staff! and oleg is a boy names not a woman names.

Russian can stay in Thailand for 3 months without Visa and its not -30 in Russia ...silly you LOL .... at least in siberia but in Moscow a good -5 is on.

Everything to please the real Phuket mafia. Instead of arresting people conning tourists out of millions and tuktuk and taxidrivers preventing passengers from Cruise ships to enter Phuket. Why do they resort to arresting people that actually make money for Thailand? The replacement of miss Oleg can only be found in Laos I suppose after all there are very little Thai people that can speak Russian or are they going to sell the Russians rubbish in broken English?

Got to admit i have lived in (Patts) for the past 8 crimbo"s. I have been to (Patts2) once after the tsunami. Reading in on the place it looks like we live in Beverley Hills. We have some characters but not out and out, in your face Mafia whilst getting off boats "and things". Maybe the odd Jet Ski, but that’s part of the parcel everywhere. We have the occasional Jeffery Darmer and the odd Ted Bundy but all in all the golf is excellent and affordably cheap.

where do you "live" for the rest of the year, when you are not Crimboing in Patts?

Nothing liek a spot of targeted xenophobia! Who's tea money did they forget?

Come on eezergood. Every country in the world deports illegal workers. Why is it that you imply Thais should just take a pay-off?