BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
meatballs

Looking For A Really Cheap Apartment In Pattaya

lowest i have seen is 2.500, was tiny as <deleted> and the toilet wasn't even in a separate room. it basically just had a dividing wall that didn't even go to the ceiling. the building looked like something out of a horror movie inside. no paint on the walls and very rundown.

2 girls lived in the room and shared the same bed. a bed is basically the only thing they could fit in the room (it was that small).

they were bargirls though so most nights they don't sleep there, or atleast not always both.

I actually took some pictures of it.

place was on a soi off second road from memory. in between 2nd and baokaw.

Edited by Metapod

I know off a few room on the darkside that are renting from memory at Bt.1800 per month. literally 4 walls with a bed and a desk fan though.

Want me to find out the actual location and a contact number ?

yes please lol my number is 084.320.1498

Going from soi bongkot or soi kopai, towards 3rd rd, on the left hand just after a swedish resturant,

there is some looms in your price range.

You didnt plan this well so i hope this can save you enough for a ticket back,

before cost increase destroy that chance too.

Going from soi bongkot or soi kopai, towards 3rd rd, on the left hand just after a swedish resturant,

there is some ...] please give the name of the reswedish staurant so I can google map it. this is my first tim e in Thailand and i only know phukt and just a bit

Have you considered a tent on the beach? Perhaps you really shouldn't be here? Go the the CM forum and there is a similar character looking for free internet with cheapest coffee. Methinks they will crackdown on this some day as pushing the envelope too far.

2k is actually NORMAL here for Thais. Now if I had said I wanted 4 farang guys to share a 2k a month room you'd be right. But I didn't.

And I actually spend less than 10% of my budget on rent so it's not like I'm on the ropes here financially.

At the end of the day you need a shower, a bed, and security commensurate with the belongings you have in the room. That's it.

Why waste money on flash digs when there are much more satisfying expenditure choices.

I think the name was Flaggan, recognizable by this sign,

i think the conditions will be pretty unbearable unless you come from some shack in Isaan,

pretty neighbors tho

post-136786-0-56957600-1367038561_thumb.

Edited by poanoi

Some money in the bank for medical emergencies and a ticket home

should be your primary considerations.

After that, what ever floats your boat. :D

I wonder how you manage on the visa side?

• Like 1

Anybody know an apartment what i can rent about 3500-4500 Baht / Month. (Central Pattaya). I dont need a aircon. Only a simple small room with a small balcony.

Best Regards,

Herberth

Anybody know an apartment what i can rent about 3500-4500 Baht / Month. (Central Pattaya). I dont need a aircon. Only a simple small room with a small balcony.

Best Regards,

Herberth

Herbie-take a walk along the soi,s and see what,s suitable-there are many in various price ranges thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Thank you but i hope some members have phone numbers or email from these cheap apartments. Difficult to find something on the net.

Thank you but i hope some members have phone numbers or email from these cheap apartments. Difficult to find something on the net.

OK book a cheap hotel for 3/4 nights-then do the legwork whistling.gif

• Like 1