Tv Get Together

ThaiPauly

Its not often that I am lost for words but I would like to thank all of you who came to my Wife's restaurant today. WE had a great day and I hope all of you who came enjoyed yourseves as well.

We look forward to seeing you all again soon

TP

We will be visiting you mate around the 5th of July give or take a day or two. Depends how long it takes to get from Sakaeo to the fc in Surin to CM. See my thread in the travel forum mate. The whole reason for such a large road trip is so i can meet as many tv members as possible. :o

I was just about to start a post on this, to thank you and your lovely wife for the EXCELLENT afternoon in the garden. Great food, great company! The baby enjoyed it too, especially all the attention from your wife and Mrs. Dustoff's. :o

Cheers,

Chanchao

Absolutely a fantastic time, we enjoyed ourselves so much! Great company, and the food was incredible. Thanks ThaiPauly, we can't wait to do it again! Went home and slipped in to a food coma, followed by a nap. Could not eat antoher bite the rest of the day. What a treat.

~

We couldn't agree more with all of the above!

ThaiPauly, his wife and staff were wonderful hosts, very nice place, excellent food, and the company of new friends.. Ah, bliss..

We also look forward to the next time and will be visiting the restaurant regularly.

Thanks for the vid rrose070; I finally GOT it! :o

• 3 weeks later...