Cheating German Scammed By Thieving Thai Mistress

webfact

Cheating German Scammed By Thieving Thai Mistress

c29.jpg

A 70-year-old German with a Thai wife reported to Udon Thani police that his missing credit card was used to purchase 10,000 THB of goods. Police caught the 23-year-old female suspect, who was having an affair with the German. They had met through an online dating site. She confessed to the theft.

UDON THANI – March 26, 2013 [PDN]; A man reported to police that someone had used his missing credit card to purchase 10,000 THB worth of goods. The victim was identified as Mr. Hyde Fleebrand, 70 years old, German. He was accompanied by his Thai wife when he went to the police in Udon Thani. He reported that his credit card has been missing since March 19.

The police then investigated and discovered that the person who took it was Ms. Piyamas Phajanda, 23 years old, who was his mistress. Police tracked down and detained Ms. Piyamas, who confessed that she had stolen it.

She told officers that she had met Mr. Hyde a year ago through an online matching-making site called “Thailovelink.” They eventually had a first meeting four months ago, and have seen each other for a total of three times.

Then on March 19, she found Mr. Hyde’s credit card on a desk in the bedroom, so she took it. Then she rode her motorcycle to a department store and tried to withdraw some money, but she did not have the card’s password.

Full story: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/03/27/cheating-german-scammed-by-thieving-thai-mistress/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2013-03-27

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am confused? She took the card. No idea of the password number for the card and he lost B10,000. EEEHHHH?? If she could not access his accounts how can he claim they are down by B10,000???

She used it over the counter to buy goods, you do not need the PIN to do that, but a willing sales accomplice is usually required.

I am confused? She took the card. No idea of the password number for the card and he lost B10,000. EEEHHHH?? If she could not access his accounts how can he claim they are down by B10,000???

10,000 baht worth of goods. No one checks cards in the stores and names aren't even on my ones.

You need to improve your reading comprehsion. Read it again:

"A 70-year-old German with a Thai wife reported to Udon Thani police that his missing credit card was used to purchase 10,000 THB of goods"

I have added the bold font and the underline.

10,000 baht worth of goods. No one checks cards in the stores and names aren't even on my ones.

How true, I'm met two farang and one Thai person who deliberately just sign with an X, 99% of the time it's not even noticed by the merchants staff.

Everytime I've used my credit card in Thailand (which isn't often as I usually use cash) they've scrutinized my card and signature and ID as if I was spending a million baht. Surprised that a Thai woman could use a card with a German man's name on it and have less problems than me. (Well, not surprised, I guess...)

• Like 1

10,000 baht and he reports not only the theft to the police, but to his wife due to admitting to a mistress? I think a lot of guys would claim to the wife the card was stolen, and eat the small amount of loss.

10,000 baht and it's big news?

• Like 2

10,000 baht and he reports not only the theft to the police, but to his wife due to admitting to a mistress? I think a lot of guys would claim to the wife the card was stolen, and eat the small amount of loss.

methinks you are having a little trouble understanding the post.

He knew his card was stolen, he did not know who stole it. his wife went with him to report it missing, the police found the mistress.

I have no sympathy for this man. He deserved what he got plus a lot more for cheating on his wife. Maybe his wife has a straight razor and some ducks. shock1.gif

"He was accompanied by his Thai wife when he went to the police in Udon Thani."

His wife has more "understanding" what a "man" sometimes needs!rolleyes.gif Just a bit, 3 times in 4 month? You want hang him high?

OMG

More Papal than the Pope (own wife) wink.png

He would not approach the Police and sure not with her, if she would disagree to much.

Some older Thai wife encourage even the husband to get a Mia Noi or a Gig, so they do not have to shoulder that Sex burden any more! tongue.png

Edited by ALFREDO
  • Like 1

methinks you are having a little trouble understanding the post.

He knew his card was stolen, he did not know who stole it. his wife went with him to report it missing, the police found the mistress.

Ah. Thanks. :)

I have no sympathy for this man. He deserved what he got plus a lot more for cheating on his wife. Maybe his wife has a straight razor and some ducks. shock1.gif

"He was accompanied by his Thai wife when he went to the police in Udon Thani."

His wife has more "understanding" what a "man" sometimes needs!rolleyes.gif Just a bit, 3 times in 4 month? You want hang him high?

OMG

More Papal than the Pope (own wife) wink.png

He would not approach the Police and sure not with her, if she would disagree to much.

Some older Thai wife encourage even the husband to get a Mia Noi or a Gig, so they do not have to shoulder that Sex burden any more! tongue.png

I understand what you are saying. In my opinion if a guy/girl is single they can do what they please as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. But after they enter in to marriage there is a commitment of both parties. Just call me old fashioned but that's the way I see it. I wonder what this guys' reaction would have been if it had been his wife that was seeing another guy and got caught? smile.png

Edited by Pimay1
  • Like 1

So because he cheated he deserves to be scammed by this piece of trash? people and glass houses spring to mind

No he did not deserve it but shouldn't alarm bells ring in his head when a 23 yo calls a 70yo man Hamsun, bats her eyelid and goes all lovey dovey after meeting on the internet?

Is the thief a piece of thrash? That I am not sure. But grandpa is certainly stupid, delusional and horny, not a good mix but sadly common amongst elderly men in Thailand, and endemic in Pattaya.

Edited by doggie888888

No, the big "news" was: 70 old German has 23 old Issan mistress.

Who bumps whom, important information that seems to be of overwhelming interest to the public.

Edited by Morakot